General (1,391)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Legal Tender text for Promissory Note

Hi, I have been working on creation of a promissory note that would be formatted correctly to be used for certain payments. Based on micha…

Started by CommonInterests

5 Oct 23, 2016
Reply by Andrew James

So, here we are!

This is it lads. We are near the brink of WW3, the desired outcome for the NWO, this will leave 500,000 left, the number they need to wipe…

Started by Diane, Denizen

1 Oct 16, 2016
Reply by Diane, Denizen

Dartardly Bastarts!

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/politics/government-agreeable-to-using-irish-ports-and-airports-to-control-immigration-to-uk-1.2823763?ref=y

Started by Stonebreaker

0 Oct 13, 2016

smart meters cell towers wi-fi

what you need to know

Started by willie

11 Oct 12, 2016
Reply by wolfsmoon

LPT Household charge

Hello guys, can somebody help me on this issue (LPT) I cannot pay this tax...I do not work and my partner is the bread winner and we are st…

Started by Liam Nolan

3 Oct 6, 2016
Reply by Spirality

tom crawford. update.

Hi all, Here is an update on today’s court case which I have to admit is going to sound very strange to most people. Today I was in court f…

Started by tony doherty

0 Sep 27, 2016

Garda vetting

Hi can anyone clarify for me about getting garda vetting. My son has a court case coming up as he was caught with 40g of canabis in his roo…

Started by Iona

2 Sep 26, 2016
Reply by Spirality

Irish Government in a panic as Activism goes mainstream

In an embarrassing and desperate reaction to "Irish Water" protests, the Irish Government have begun illegal raids on the homes of Activist…

Started by Spirality

26 Sep 21, 2016
Reply by Peter Wright

News Articles from the Activity Feed

All are welcome to add more links as comments below, anything you think should be shared and preserved as a Discussion link. The Activity…

Started by Spirality

64 Sep 21, 2016
Reply by Spirality

R.E.G.R.E.T. Support Group Offically Launched

Last weekend in Swords, Ireland, the R.E.G.R.E.T. Support Group was launched by parents of chronically ill teenage girls.  They blame an in…

Started by Mairtín o' H'éaley

13 Sep 9, 2016
Reply by Spirality

RSS

© 2017   Created by Kev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service