Rua Gubbs's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"why are any Irish people paying tax at all anymore i don't i have stop paying all th…"

Rua Gubbs replied May 19, 2011 to STOPPED BY GARDA FOR HAVING NO TAX

2 May 19, 2011
Reply by A.S.C.

"sorry there is no why to know what these criminals will do. all this is doing is jus…"

Rua Gubbs replied May 18, 2011 to T.V Licence - Can I get away without a fine and (or) imprisonment if i do not pay it?

14 May 19, 2011
Reply by Mossy

"1 as this is an order to pay. just sent them a bill for there order, make your bill…"

Rua Gubbs replied May 18, 2011 to T.V Licence - Can I get away without a fine and (or) imprisonment if i do not pay it?

14 May 19, 2011
Reply by Mossy

"if you can post the letter without your details on it we can see what you can do"

14 May 19, 2011
Reply by Mossy

"i would advise getting her out as soon as you can. the drugs they give her will get…"

Rua Gubbs replied Dec 27, 2009 to Involuntary detention in psychiatric ward

25 Jan 12, 2010
Reply by Damian:

"well my first start was when i got sent a fine of £80 for having my car outside my d…"

Rua Gubbs replied Dec 21, 2009 to Do Freeman Methods Actually Work?? A Brief Log Of My Personal Activities....

89 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by shadow

"as best as i can remember it this is what happened TC was in court on monday. He sto…"

Rua Gubbs replied Dec 9, 2009 to traffic stop in leitrim

11 Jul 23, 2010
Reply by Rob Halford

"it is hard to be straight to people who by nature of the business they are in are sn…"

Rua Gubbs replied Dec 8, 2009 to how to regain control and ownership of your birth cert bond

23 Mar 8
Reply by Steven Borsi

"also the why i look at it if the solicitor refuses to take the job after you say it…"

Rua Gubbs replied Dec 6, 2009 to how to regain control and ownership of your birth cert bond

23 Mar 8
Reply by Steven Borsi

"well if your bond is worth millions would you care about the few thousand you would…"

Rua Gubbs replied Dec 6, 2009 to how to regain control and ownership of your birth cert bond

23 Mar 8
Reply by Steven Borsi

RSS

© 2017   Created by Kev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service