All Discussions Tagged 'ireland' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

First and Final warning to Intruders

I have wanted to do something like this for a while, to make a NOTICE on A4 paper that can be photocopied and shared among neighbours, to p…

Started by Spirality

18 Mar 23
Reply by Spirality

Irish Government in a panic as Activism goes mainstream

In an embarrassing and desperate reaction to "Irish Water" protests, the Irish Government have begun illegal raids on the homes of Activist…

Started by Spirality

26 Sep 21, 2016
Reply by Peter Wright

Mortgage nullification process, solicitors ignoring estoppel, use of sheriff ?

Your thoughts on this please members.... 4 letters I written to the bank asking for proof of claim, the last letter putting them in estppe…

Started by Door32

17 Jul 24, 2016
Reply by Diane, Denizen

Census Questions 2016

There are 11 Household questions on the form. There are 35 Personal questions for each of those present in the household on Census night. T…

Started by Spirality

4 Apr 23, 2016
Reply by Spirality

Ancient Ireland and its Laws that worked (podcasts)

A small collection of cultural podcasts from the community radio, and some links to relevant video searches. ~ The Ogham Alphabet Ancie…

Started by Spirality

1 Mar 15, 2016
Reply by Spirality

Irish false-flag and possible Garda murder for gun control

False-flag events are not new, they have been used for centuries to engineer certain outcomes, most notably wars, invasions and installing…

Started by Spirality

8 Feb 13, 2016
Reply by Spirality

Angela Merkel is HITLER's daughter ?

When I heard this I almost fell out of my chair. What if it were true? I suppose it would explain some of the seduction of Enda Kenny, havi…

Started by Spirality

1 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by Spirality

Does Ireland have a Secret Service or an equivalent of the CIA?

G2 is also called The Directorate of Intelligence and it is the most the most secretive agency. It is known to have a liaison relationshi…

Started by Kev

12 Jun 30, 2015
Reply by Michael J Campbell

Garda Resources

In a type of media scare-nonsense, its been reported that "Water Protesters are using up Garda resources" Allow me to educate the GRA for a…

Started by Spirality

0 Apr 28, 2015

Ireland False Flag Event

Just a reminder to everyone to pay attention for any set-ups and false-flag scenarios over the next few days, especially tomorrow, Wednesda…

Started by Spirality

1 Mar 7, 2015
Reply by Spirality

RSS

© 2017   Created by Kev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service