All Discussions Tagged 'people' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ancient Ireland and its Laws that worked (podcasts)

A small collection of cultural podcasts from the community radio, and some links to relevant video searches. ~ The Ogham Alphabet Ancie…

Started by Spirality

1 Mar 15, 2016
Reply by Spirality

Sinister Trickery - Irish Water

Irish governmental Ministers have repeatedly ignored the Irish People's voice on the Irish Water issue, and now they are using a legal tric…

Started by Spirality

7 Feb 21, 2016
Reply by Spirality

irish pride our sleepeing beast

when i walk around i see emptyness in the people a lack of belonging, no respect for their heiritage , their culture , they dont know their…

Started by wolfsmoon

13 Dec 15, 2015
Reply by Marc

Threats of Eviction over Water Charges

Tír Na Saor - Land of the Free shared The National Citizens Movement's status update. 2 hrs · The National Citizens Movement PLEASE SHARE…

Started by Spirality

4 Oct 14, 2014
Reply by Finnegan

A New Model For a Better Society?

"You never change things by fighting the existing reality.To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete." -…

Started by Kev

27 Jul 31, 2013
Reply by Andy

From Canada Nova Scotia

We live in an area where elected politicians ignore the needs of their constituents, where the judiciary and police institutions will not u…

Started by Tony

0 Jul 1, 2013

Thousands take part in Waterford protest

Up to 15,000 people turned out in Waterford today in protest over the possible downgrading of Waterford Regional Hospital, and other cuts t…

Started by Spirality

0 Nov 11, 2012

If Freeman Law works why dont people know about it?

this question has seriously been bothering me - If Freeman Law works why dont people know about it? Media is not controlled by the governm…

Started by Ross Canpolat

13 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Traolách Conboy

Small but important question, person/people...

Are the words person and people the same? Are 'we the people' as a result of that phrase, persons? If I say we are people, do I automatical…

Started by Rowan-Stephen: Murphy

0 May 23, 2009

RSS

© 2017   Created by Kev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service