All Discussions Tagged 'water' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

First and Final warning to Intruders

I have wanted to do something like this for a while, to make a NOTICE on A4 paper that can be photocopied and shared among neighbours, to p…

Started by Spirality

18 Mar 23
Reply by Spirality

Irish Government in a panic as Activism goes mainstream

In an embarrassing and desperate reaction to "Irish Water" protests, the Irish Government have begun illegal raids on the homes of Activist…

Started by Spirality

26 Sep 21, 2016
Reply by Peter Wright

Fluoride is a Neurotoxin

Fluoride Officially Classified as a Neurotoxin in World’s Most Prestigious Medical Journal   "A meta-analysis of 27 cross-sectional studie…

Started by Spirality

1 Apr 6, 2016
Reply by Spirality

Water Quality - Total Dissolved Solids

I bought some Distilled water (€5 per liter), and some Purified water (€1 per liter) from the Pharmacy. I used a TDS Meter for detecting To…

Started by Spirality

3 Mar 27, 2016
Reply by Spirality

Sinister Trickery - Irish Water

Irish governmental Ministers have repeatedly ignored the Irish People's voice on the Irish Water issue, and now they are using a legal tric…

Started by Spirality

7 Feb 21, 2016
Reply by Spirality

Joan's "Kidnap Clothes" come to the rescue

Due to the current Tanaiste Joan Burton's horrendous experience at the hands of a Dublin terrorist cell (mostly single parents who were eve…

Started by Spirality

0 Jan 2, 2016

Sinn Fein hypocrites

A dirty piece of Irish Water legislation was rammed through the Dail yesterday. Almost as dirty as the Water they want people to pay twice…

Started by Spirality

5 Jul 20, 2015
Reply by Spirality

Corruption has taken over the Dáil

Its no secret in Ireland that shady deals have shaped our Country, all the leaders and their groupies throughout the years have been progre…

Started by Spirality

0 Jun 25, 2015

Urine - Nature's Vaccine

Yeah I know, it sounds gross, but if you were stranded at sea, or in space or a tiny island with no water, you'd have to do it to survive,…

Started by Spirality

2 May 21, 2015
Reply by Spirality

Garda Resources

In a type of media scare-nonsense, its been reported that "Water Protesters are using up Garda resources" Allow me to educate the GRA for a…

Started by Spirality

0 Apr 28, 2015

RSS

© 2017   Created by Kev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service