On January 1, 1942 Serbia issued four stamps to commemorate the Grand Anti-Masonic
Exhibition, which opened in Belgrade on October 22, 1941. These stamps depict a strong and
victorious Serbia crushing an evil Masonic-Communist-Jewish plot for world domination.

Those stamps were promoting an anti-masonic exhibition. Here is some more information, although with a very hostile stance:

Each stamp bore the opening date 22x1941 and was labeled "Anti-Masonic Exhibition" and "Serbia" in Cyrillic letters.

These stamps, with their juxtaposition of Masonic, Communist, Jewish and Serbian symbols (Nazi symbols are notably absent), provide a remarkable window into the Serbian wartime worldview. Even after the Communist takeover of Yugoslavia in May 1945 Masons were
regarded with suspicion and contempt by the Serbian dominated Yugoslav authorities and
Masonry remained outlawed for the next 45 years - until the summer of 1990.

The first stamp shows Masonry, allegorically clad as a hooded figure wearing an apron and star of David upon its bosom. This hooded figure is shown cringing from a strong ray
of light, which emanates from a circular cabalistic design apparently representing the
forces of Anti-Masonry.

The second stamp of the series shows a hand emanating from a silvery light, as in the first stamp, and grasping the neck of a huge viper whose head rests on a square and compasses. This viper or snake is covered with the Stars of David rather than scales.
Biblically, the snake represents the forces of evil (Jews and Masons) and here is
symbolically being stopped by the hand of Nazism.

The third stamp shows a sheaf of wheat superimposed on a cross, which has a pointed lower leg, together with the hammer, and sickle all resting upon and splitting a star that symbolizes Serbia. This attempts to show that the Jew, Mason, and Communist are alike in
ideal if not one and the same.

The last stamp of the series shows a Star of David upon the curved surface of the earth between two pillars which are being put asunder by a zealous modern Serbian Samson. These pillars presumably refer to the two pillars in the porch of King Solomon's Temple.

Why New World Order Hates Serbs

Hands Off Yugoslavia!

(by Dr. William Pierce, 4/1999)

I suppose I have a weird sense of humor,
but I often laugh at things which really are more grotesque than funny. That certainly is
the case when Mr. Clinton holds a press conference, puts on a stern face, and begins
wagging his finger and talking about morality.
For the past couple of weeks the
target of Clinton's finger-wagging has been Yugoslavia and its President
Slobodan Milosevic. President Milosevic is an immoral man, Clinton says, because he won't
agree to the White House's resident warmonger, Madeleine Albright, sending 28,000 NATO
soldiers into Yugoslavia to run things there. President Milosevic believes that he is
capable of running his own country without the help of a foreign occupying army. President
Milosevic says that he and his fellow Serbs will fight to the death to defend their
country from foreign aggression. Mr. Clinton says that is an "immoral" attitude,
and he will bomb Yugoslavia back into the Stone Age if Milosevic doesn't let Ms. Albright
and Mr. Cohen and Mr. Berger and Mr. Holbrooke and the rest of the glatt-kosher crew in
Washington send their troops in to run his country for him. What makes this situation even
more grotesque is the attitude of the media people. They're all taking Mr. Clinton very
seriously, not even cracking a smile when he begins lecturing Mr. Milosevic about
"morality." It is pretty clear that the media bosses are solidly in cahoots with
the Jewish gang around Clinton in this latest war effort. So I laughed the first couple of
times I saw Clinton wagging his finger and talking about morality, with all of the media
commentators looking appropriately serious.

But really, deliberately starting a war with another country is a serious business -- even if, in this case, it also is grotesque. I mean, American armed forces kill Serbian women and children with missiles and so-called "smart"
bombs, and Clinton and his media boosters tell us that we're doing it to save lives.

Really, that's what those thugs are telling us: We must bomb Belgrade in order to save
lives. If we don't kill these Serbs now, the Clintonistas are telling us, it'll cost a lot
more lives later. We have to do it to keep Europe stable, so that we'll have a market for
American products there later. The bombing is necessary to safeguard America's economy,
and preserve American jobs, Mr. Clinton announced on TV.

Really! That inexcusable piece of filth in the White House, who is as ready to start a war as he is to drop his trousers for a female intern -- and with as little thought for the consequences -- has tried to justify bombing Belgrade by saying
it is necessary to save American jobs.
And those yahoos at the American Legion
and the VFW clubs are watching that piece of filth on their television screens and nodding
in agreement with him: "Yep, yep. He's our commander in chief. He's right, by golly.
We have to support our boys over there and save our economy." And that gang of Jews
around Clinton are grinning up their sleeves at how easily they're getting away with it,
at how easy it is to use White Americans to kill White Europeans in order to advance the
Jews' schemes. My god! If ever there was a country asking to be struck dead by lightning,
it's America today.

Let's look at the background of this thing. Serbia has been around for a long time. Serbs were settled in the area where they are now as early as the 7th century, and they adopted Christianity toward the end of the ninth century. And for five centuries after
that they built their nation, a great and proud nation, bounded on the east by Bulgaria,
on the south by Greece, on the west by the Adriatic Sea, and on the north by Hungary.
Serbia's greatest city, Belgrade -- the White City, the White Fortress, is the meaning of
the name in Slavic -- was founded more than 2,300 years ago. Serbia, like the rest of the
Balkan area, has had a turbulent history, with many invasions and wars. But the Serbs are
a tough and independent people, and they held their own most of the time. Then in 1389 a
great catastrophe befell Serbia. The Ottoman Turks, pushing into Europe from Asia, were
met at Kosovo Polje by the Serbian army. The Serbs fought with great bravery against the
Turks. One Serb nobleman, Milosh Obelic, rode alone into the Turkish camp, fought his way
into the sultan's tent, and single-handedly killed the leader of the Turks with a dagger.
Despite their courage, however, the Serbs suffered a crushing defeat at Kosovo. This left
the Balkans at the mercy of the Turks, and 64 years later, in 1453, Constantinople also
fell to them.

After more than 400 years of Turkish rule, the Serbs finally regained their freedom -- at least, from the Turks -- in the 1860s. In the Treaty of Berlin, in 1878, the Serbian situation was essentially legitimized, though not entirely to the liking of Serb patriots:
although the Turks were off their backs, the Austro-Hungarian Empire claimed rights in the
area, and this claim eventually sparked the First World War. On June 28, 1914, the 525th
anniversary of the Battle of Kosovo Polje -- an anniversary which the Serbs still
celebrate with great fervor in memory of their national hero Milosh Obelic, who had
assassinated the Turkish sultan on the day of the battle -- on this anniversary day in
1914 the Austrian Archduke Franz Ferdinand made the mistake of visiting Sarajevo, where he
and his wife were assassinated by a Serb patriot.

After the First World War the New World Order gang in Washington and London were on the winning side and had an opportunity to try some of their social experiments, one of which was to ignore centuries-old ethnic boundaries and cobble together an artificial
"multicultural" entity which they called Yugoslavia. In Yugoslavia everyone was
supposed to ignore history and tradition and religion and other ethnic realities and
pledge allegiance to the new, artificial entity. Well, of course, it didn't work, although
after the Second World War the gang in Washington and London turned Yugoslavia over to the
rule of bloodthirsty communist dictators in a vain effort to force it to work. As soon as
communism collapsed the people in the area set about trying to sort things out in their
familiar way and reestablish ethnic boundaries.

I suppose this is difficult for the New World Order gang to understand -- at least, for the Gentiles in the gang. The Jews understand racial nationalism, of course; they take it in with their mothers' milk, and they understand that it is the source of their strength.
But the Gentiles have been essentially deracinated. They have grown up in the
multicultural morasses which our cities have become. They've been weaned on Jewish
television and the destructive ideals it propagates. They think
of themselves as individual citizens of the multicultural New World Order, and they can't
imagine people motivated by a race-based patriotism of the sort the Serbs feel.
This
is one of the reasons the Clintonistas hate the Serbs.
If you read the columns
and editorials in the New York Times and their other publications, you'll find them
literally dripping with hatred for the Serbs even years before Mr. Clinton's current war
began.
They regularly call the Serbs "fascists": one of their
favorite pejoratives.

And the hatred continues today: I have the March 29 issue of their Newsweek magazine in front of me now, with two major articles attempting to justify a war against the Serbs -- which at the time the magazine went to press hadn't
started yet. In both articles there are a number of references to Yugoslav President
Slobodan Milosevic, but not once is he referred to as "President" Milosevic. He
is called "dictator" Milosevic and "strongman" Milosevic, but never
"President" Milosevic. Do you think this is just a coincidence? I don't. I think
that the editors of Newsweek are trying to de-legitimize Milosevic in the eyes of the
American public.

The New World Order gang, Jews and Gentiles alike, hate the Serbs for two reasons, and neither reason is that the Serbs treat the Albanians in Kosovo province roughly. The Clintonistas hate the Serbs because, first,
the Serbs want a Serbian nation of their own again. The Serbs don't believe in
multiculturalism and power-sharing and all of the other liberal-feminist-Jewish claptrap
so beloved by the New World Order enthusiasts. And the Clintonistas are afraid that if the
Serbs can have a Serb country, then other ethnic groups elsewhere also may want to opt out
of the grand multicultural design. The second reason the New World Order types hate the
Serbs is that the Serbs are refusing to obey orders, refusing to recognize the supremacy
of the New World Order.
The Serbs believe that they can manage their own
affairs, without any help from the New World Order or NATO or the United Nations or
Madeleine Albright. They don't want to become a batch of happy serfs on the global
plantation, holding hands and singing "We Are the World" along with everyone
else. They just want to be left alone. And to the Clintonistas that is intolerable. And I
should point out here that these two reasons for hating the Serbs ultimately boil down to
one reason.

The aim of the New World Order gang is domination. It is total control. To some of the Gentiles in the gang this aim may be all tied up with the ideology of egalitarianism and multiculturalism and making fighter pilots out of
women, but for the Jews it is simply domination. They want to run the world, and they will
attempt to destroy anyone who gets in their way. One of the
essential elements in the Jewish plan for domination is multiculturalism; it is to kill
everyone's sense of rootedness, everyone's sense of nationhood -- except their own, of
course.
They control a country by insuring that there is no single, dominant
ethnic group which has the potential for resisting them. That's why they're so hot for
keeping the flow of Third World immigrants coming into the United States, for example, so
that the White majority here will become a minority within the next few years. And that's
why they are hostile to the Serbs' desire to exclude non-Serbs from their living area. The
Jews and the other elements of the New World Order gang hate the Serbs because the Serbs
won't obey orders and won't let themselves be multiculturalized and deracinated. So the
Serbs must be punished. An example must be made of them.

Every country in the world must understand that it must obey orders from the United Nations -- or else the smart bombs will start falling and the cruise missiles will start exploding. Of course, the Clinton gang can't explain
to the American people -- not even to the yahoos and lemmings drinking their beer around
the television sets in the VFW clubs -- that we have to kill Serbian women and children to
enforce the will of the New World Order. Even the yahoos might not find that a
satisfactory reason to cheer their degenerate commander in chief. So we're told that we're
doing it for humanitarian reasons, that we're doing it to save lives -- and American jobs.
And as I said before, god help us if that's the level we've descended to as a nation.
We're overdue for divine retribution, a la Sodom and Gomorrah.

One thing to keep in mind when you see our brave commander in chief on television explaining why this new war is necessary, is that he is lying just as much as when he went on television last year and told us that he had never had sex with a
certain female intern in the White House.
Not only does Clinton have no
morality, but he also has no ideology and no national policy. He is
simply telling the lies that he's ordered to tell by the kosher gang around him: by his
greasy national security adviser Sandy Berger and by that horrid, little Jewish troll
Madeleine Albright.
If he really believed that America is justified in dropping
smart bombs on any country which mistreats its minorities, then why are we not bombing Tel
Aviv instead of Belgrade? Israel, perhaps you are aware, is a country which has an
official policy of using torture to extract information from Palestinian prisoners. Israel
also is the foremost practitioner of ethnic cleansing in the Middle East. Israel is in an
ongoing process of expropriation of Palestinian land as it continues to create new
settlement after new settlement for Jews. When a Palestinian home is in the way, it is
dynamited. When a Palestinian village is in the way, the Jews simply call in the
bulldozers.

I want to make something clear: I do not approve of rape, torture, and throat-cutting as a means of settling ethnic conflicts in the Balkans, whether it is the Serbs or the Albanians or some other group committing the atrocities. I believe that ethnic cleansing
can be done without atrocities. I am sure that some atrocities have occurred in Kosovo
province, because that's the way things always have been done in the Balkans. I'm also
sure that the media bosses in America have exaggerated atrocities committed by Serbs and
ignored atrocities committed against Serbs. The Jewish media
bosses deal with conflict in the Balkans the same way they deal with interracial crime in
America: they report what it serves their interests to report.
A group of
Whites kill a Black, and it's national headline news for weeks; a group of Blacks kill a
White, and no one outside the community where the killing occurred ever hears about it.
But I'll say it again: I don't approve of the sort of brutality that the Serbs have been
accused of inflicting on Albanians or Croats or Bosnian Moslems. If there are atrocities
going on in Kosovo now, however, a substantial portion of the blame must go to the
Clintonistas in Washington. When American armed forces are killing Serbs, ostensibly on
behalf of Albanians, one shouldn't be surprised if the Serbs take out their anger on the
Albanians.

But really, it's not the conflict between Serbs and Albanians that should be our principal concern here. What we should be concerned with is America's policy of killing people who refuse to obey the New World Order gang.
We should not let our armed forces be used as a private death squad by Madeleine Albright.
We should be concerned about the Clinton government's policy of ignoring the sovereignty
of other countries and calling in missile strikes whenever we don't like the way they're
conducting their internal affairs. And the disagreement between Albanians and Serbs in
Yugoslavia's Kosovo province is strictly an internal affair in the sovereign country of
Yugoslavia. When we attacked Yugoslavia we were committing raw,
naked aggression against a sovereign country.
Running around the world doing
that sort of thing is not conducive to stability or to world peace, regardless of Mr.
Clinton's attempts to justify it. America is clearly in the wrong in the present war
against Yugoslavia. And we also should be concerned about our
government's policy of hypocrisy and lying.
We should not pretend to have
principles when we don't. As much as some mush-brained liberals would like to believe that
we're operating in accord with some sort of higher morality, where we go charging in to
punish any government which mistreats some minority inside its country, it's clear that
that's not the case.

I've already mentioned the Jews' mistreatment of the Palestinians in Israel, but I also could mention a number of other countries. Turkey, for example, is a lot rougher on the Kurdish minority in Turkey than the Serbs are on the Albanians in
Kosovo. Turkish persecution of the Kurds is going on now, and it has been going on for
decades, but we've never seen the need to drop smart bombs on Istanbul and demand that the
Turks let us send in troops to run their country for them. And speaking of hypocrisy and
lying, let's not be taken in by the lie that when we send in so-called
"peacekeeping" troops their purpose is to keep the peace, safeguard democracy,
and the like. It is simply to enforce the will of the New World Order.

A good example of this was provided in Bosnia just last month, when the New World Order gang supposedly in charge of "peacekeeping" there simply fired the democratically elected president of the Serbian part of Bosnia, Nikola
Poplasen.
Albright's thugs in Bosnia expressed their unhappiness with Poplasen
as soon as he was elected, six months ago, beating Albright's candidate. The news media
have been referring ever since the election to Poplasen as a "fascist," and
finally they decided to simply fire him. What the New World Order
folks mean by "democracy" is a system where their candidate gets the most votes.
They usually are able to arrange this through their control of the mass media and doling
out bread and circuses. But when something goes wrong and their candidate doesn't win,
then they shoot out the lights and grab for the money.

Now, this sort of thing apparently doesn't bother the yahoos in the VFW clubs -- primarily because they aren't capable of thinking beyond the cliches about "supporting our boys" and "safeguarding freedom" and "standing
behind our commander in chief" that they have been taught by the media. But it does
bother me, and it does bother a lot of other Americans. What we're doing to Yugoslavia is
simply not an acceptable way to conduct America's relations with the rest of the world,
even if we do have more cruise missiles than anyone else.

And I don't say that because I'm some sort of leftist-feminist opponent of the use of military force when it's needed. I'm not even opposed to military aggression, when it serves America's national interest. But I am opposed to the unprincipled, lawless policy
of the Clinton administration of using America's armed forces to enforce the will of the
New World Order on other countries. Let's cut out the cant about "supporting our
boys," when "our boys" are not being used to advance America's interests
but simply to murder people that the New World Order wants murdered. America
is still militarily and economically stronger than any other country. We're still big
enough to kick sand in a lot of people's faces and get away with it -- at least for the
time being.
But we're not so big and so strong that we don't have to have a
sensible national policy and that we don't have to think about where our national
interests will lie in the future. We're not so powerful that we never have to be thinking
about being morally right in our relations with other countries. In the long run,
permitting ourselves to be used as the world's bully will do us at least as much damage as
we're doing to Yugoslavia now.

(Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; Who put darkness for light, and light for darkness; Who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! -- Isaiah 5:20)

10 years on, Serbs still don’t know who has bombed them
by Piotr Bein, independent, Poland and Canada
April 16, 2009
“Anglo-Saxons”, “Americans”, “Anglo-Americans”, “imperialists”,
“oligarchs” – speaker after speaker at Belgrade Forum conference on the
10th anniversary of NATO bombing of Yugoslavia blamed the bombers,
echoing leftist-led demonstrations in Belgrade, as if Communism,
socialism, capitalism and class struggle were not creations of the same
power group that had masterminded the air raids and enabled demons
against the Serbs: New World Order’s NATO, international Jihad, Balkan
Muslim fundamentalism, Albanian mafia extremism and terrorism,
neo-Ustashe racism, German expansionism…  In my analysis, it was a move
to weaken Europe and pit Muslims against Christians and Western
civilization, after creation of fundamentalist Muslim state of Bosnia
and Albanian Muslim “independent” Kosovo, as if Albanians didn’t have a
state already, and Jihad wasn’t a foe of the “US” globally.
My paper for the conference proves the culprit. Diana Johnstone,
general Leonid Ivashov, Juergen Elsaesser and Dr. Akel Taqaz from
Palestine, and perhaps others whom I missed due to the conference’s
incomprehensible translations, mentioned Israel Lobby, Zionists etc.
Nobody referred to the global Judeocentric Power Complex (JPC), even
though the evidence is so obvious that high school students would reach
the same conclusion. I have since switched to the JPC term, as
Professor James Petras’ “Zionist Power Configuration” is inadequate,
geographically and time-wise. JPC is a global threat to peace,
stability and economy, as it has been for centuries.
Many “conspiracy theorists” write about the Bilderberg Group and the
Illuminati as the shadow global power. According to my research, they
are only about third level from the top – the Talmudic rabbinate that
has been reigning for millenia. Since about WW2, at the top are the
Lubavitch rabinnical sect, now headquartered in Brooklyn. Lubavitchers
have a decisive influence on Israeli, US and other international
politics. They also hold Jewish religious and secular masses in
terrorist and fear-mongering check – as has been done since at least
the Pharisees in Christ’s time (see e.g. Israel Shahak’s writings).
This Zionist, racist rabbinate is JPC’s head that provides the
ideology-religion of Judeocentric superiority, uniqueness and exclusive
right to salvation. Just below or on the same level in a strange
symbiosis and sharing of apocalyptic-messianic ideas, are the
international banksters. The Rothschilds are at the bankster helm,
considering themselves the carrier of the seed of King David, therefore
the Judaic Messiah.
Only under this level are the Bilderbergers. This is seen in the
subordination of Rockefeller (mentioned with a whisper as Bilderberg
boss) vs. Rothschild, whom Rockefeller addresses like a king. Another
proof is in Rothschild’s 18th century plan of NWO, where Illuminati and
Freemasonry are mentioned as disposable vehicles towards NWO.
“Conspiracy theorists” are allowed to mention Bilderbergers, Illuminati
and Masonry, but not the head of the JPC snake — just like anybody can
criticize mafias, while Kosher Nostra remains a taboo.
At the conference, I did not have a chance to present this, and how the
JPC had masterminded Yugoslavia break-up. Even well-meaning Serbian
patriots shun the topic, as too hillarious, “anti-Semitic” and
“controversial”, preferring the safety of media clichés of the reasons
of Balkan wars: “Lewinsky affair”, “encircling Russia”, “pipeline
corridors”… JPC’s brainwashing, cover-ups and conditioning give results.
Professor Michel Chossudovsky (with whom I “represented” Canada at the
conference) indirectly confirmed I am on the right track about JPC.
Asked for rules for submissions to Global Research, he said “You can
criticize Israel Lobby and Israel’s policy, but none of the background
stuff”. Following a smear of anti-Semitism by a media syndicate, he
opted to keep “the background stuff” out of his website to save it from
death. Sorry, nobody will understand JPC menace without the
“background” on the history of Talmudic terror ideology, its
penetration into power structures and the effects on non-Jews and Jews
over millenia.
Perhaps the topic, not the conference’s poor organization, is to blame
for omission of my abstract from a booklet distributed at the
conference, even though I have submitted it on time. I had only 5
minutes, barely enough to introduce myself, while most speakers had 10
minutes, and some people talked for 40 minutes, repeating others. My
talk was pushed to the end, when only about 1/4 of the audience
remained.
I met a Belgrade Forum representative to get my message across. He
looked blankly on my mentioning “Zionist Power Complex”, raising “I
must hurry” when I kept returning to same. To him, present “economic
crisis” was no problem; “It will end up with Swedish-type socialism”,
he said thinking wishfully. Ignorance reigns also on the uranium
issues; “The perpetrators will do something about it, as radioactivity
also harms them”, said he, an aspirant to alternative Serbian
leadership. He didn’t want to hear JPC elites are so fanatic, so
immersed in the apocalyptic-messianic ideology that they don’t care if
they get nuked, because they believe their salvation is guaranteed
after inflicting maximum evil. Another member of Serbian alternative
elites demanded that EU provide funding, expertise and equipment to
deal with dramatically rising cancer rates, likely due to NATO uranium
weapons used. Criminals don’t incriminate themselves… Why could not
Russia, a declared friend of Serbs, help with the uranium contamination
problem?
Other Serb patriots are no better aware of what hit their nation. In an
activists’ place, several intellectuals gather around computers to play
the futures market, the cause of the current “economic crisis”. They
“convinced” me the crisis is about a real estate bubble, not the
derivates market, whose part is the futures speculation, from which
they hope to derive profits for patriotic activities! A sister of one
of them came; she had got a NATO grant for PhD on “Women in the media”.
One can’t find a better case of subjugation to NWO designs. She reminds
me of the widow who fell into NWO arms by taking a job with Soros’ NGO
in Serbia to feed the family, after NATO bombing of the train at
Grdelica had killed her husband.
Serbs are tired of “Milosevic’s” socialism and want to join EU that
promises mobile phones for the whole family, cars better than zastava,
huge flat tv screens, and more colorful life, as seen in Belgrade’s
Western-brand stores. A couple thousand demonstrators on March 24,
2009, contrast with hundreds of thousands defending Belgrade bridges 10
years ago, wearing target signs. I have not found any solace at the
Sunday morning liturgy in Serbia’s largest Orthodox Christian church of
Saint Sava, the nation’s patron. There was only a handful of faithful
in the cold interior that would accommodate thousands. Serbia is done,
like Poland is today – as I predicted in “To Serbia via Poland”:
“Let post-communist Poland be a warning to Serbs and other nations who
are entering the path to “democracy” and a “free-market” economy.”
[www.aeronautics.ru/archive/yugoslavia/bein ; without photos
www.antic.org/YU4NSP/Piotr/index.html]
Canadian-Serbian reporter John Bosnitch serviced the conference and
afterwards videotaped speakers who were cut off. He has rescued chess
master Fisher jailed in Japan for anti-Semitism.  We arranged for three
recordings. I waited from 2 pm till midnight, 7 hours before my train
was to leave for Poland. John couldn’t show up, because he was rescuing
a man threatened with assassination, was looking for a bullet-proof
vest for him. I was too tired to speak after midnight, so there is no
record of my thesis to the conference.
In Poland, I got further proofs that the JPC thesis was unwanted …and
indications of life-and-death dealings. My host, an experienced Polish
patriot, informed me afterwards that on the day of my arrival in Cracow
an armed Chechen assassin was apprehended in town. There is no proof of
a connection with my presentation, but my host (a reporter who was to
disseminate a series of videos from my talk and interviews), and other
organizers of my visit, received threats. We were followed by an agent
known to my host.
Belgrade conference format didn’t allow for discussions; misinformation
will be going into the proceedings. I asked a Serbian academic what
proofs she had that bombing Serbia was about encircling Russia with US
military bases, since there are several hundred of them globally, many
better positioned (Turkey, Poland, Iraq, Bulgaria, Romania, Central
Asia…), while Camp Bondsteel doesn’t even have a railway, airport or
harbour. She could not document her thesis, but Serbian folk sided with
her, pointing out that my information was “from the media”. Helicopters
will fly from Camp Bondsteel against Moscow? The base doesn’t need to
guard American AMBO pipeline that bypasses Serbia and its stolen
Kosovo; AMBO pipe runs straight from Bulgaria thru Macedonia to
Albania, where there is plenty of “US” bases to guard not one but tens
of pipelines.
I experienced similar clichés in irrational Polish Russophobia and
Serbian belief in EU membership — JPC propaganda traps, similar to
Commies-bad, EU-good cliché years ago in Poland (which now I observe
operationalized on Serbs). In Poland, the former Commies became pro-EU
Capitalists overnight, with a great deal of manipulation by JPC’s
“Polish” media.  The Polish patriots I met seemed defeated, fragmented,
helpless — their leaders in hiding from death threats, their solid
Catholic media infiltrated and increasingly deviating from the national
cause. They kept asking me for “a glimmer of hope”, “what could be
done?”…
Both nations have been programmed to get blank eyes at the sound
“Zionist”, an immensely misunderstood term. Uttering the “J” word also
triggers “Anti-Semite!” reaction and a contemptuous impatient look, if
not turning on the heel, particularly from the younger generation.
Without understanding the “background stuff” on JPC, both nations are
bound for NWO and can’t do much to resist, despite patriotic pride and
heroic past. JPC Hydra’s tentacles have ensnared their minds, hearts
and souls. Education on JPC is the “glimmer of hope” for survival, I
believe, not only of Serbs and Poles. Educated on the real cause of the
problems, people will quit being intimidated and afraid. This would be
a start, one that JPC fears immensely, as they try so hard to suppress
the truth.

Views: 626

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great research brez, very interesting, thanks for sharing.

It seems that there has always been pockets of resistance and suspicion surrounding freemasonry which was more prevalent at different stages throughout history. Nowadays though, people get accused of being paranoid and crazy to even consider it.

It was actually thanks to one such individual that lead to America seeing her first 'Third Political Party', known as the 'Anti-Masonic Party'. Cpt Morgan was a captain in the US army who wrote a book exposing the first three degrees of freemasonry in great detail, after he was refussed admission to a lodge. The masons tried at all costs to stop him and he was eventuall kidnapped and murdered. This lead to massive controversy and uproar as the people were forced to accept that the masons were a very real force in the States and had infiltrated both the right and left spheres of Government. In response to this the 'Anti-Masonic Party' was formed. To this day he is considered a hero, especially in his home town where there now stands a statue in testament to the fact which outlines how he died and who killed him so that it never be forgotten...

Captain William Morgan

Further Reading:
E-Zine Article: The First "Third" Political Party In The United States
Online Encyclopedia Anti-masonic+political+party
Brittanica: Facts about William Morgan: role in Anti-Masonic Movement,
Wikipedia: William Morgan (anti-Mason)
Wikipedia: Anti-Masonic Party
THE MORGAN AFFAIR / ANTI-MASONIC EXCITEMENT By R.E. William R. Zufall

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Kev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service