Hi wondering can anyone help. Eflow have sent me a court summons the summons list unpaid tolls. When I rang them they said I owe 17k in penalties for the original debt of 500euro. Most of the tolls are not mine although the car was in my name so they say I'm liable for the tolls and 17k penalties . I offered them 500 and they refused . Where do I stand ? The summons only lists 5 unpaid tolls tallying 15euro.
Thanks in advance .

Views: 69

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm kinda in the same boat, but just not as many though  :)

they've been chasing me for over 2yrs now I think, I just kept sending them back with the no contract no consent stickers on them. then I start getting their corrupt little solicitors Fitzgibbon sending me invites to pay, so I done the same to them.

my reason for not paying is just because their a private company an I have no contract with them, plus their denying my natural right to travel freely. in my eyes NOBODY can deny me that right. so middle finger to them by letting them know of my right to travel without having attempts of extortion tried on me.

if you can get your hands on the stickers start sending everyone of them back. just hand them in to the post sorting office with an arrow pointing to the PO box number on the top left of envelope, then the sticker over the see through thing with your name an address.

It's a disgrace isn't it! Yes common law says you can travel freely within the state . Just because the toll is legal doesn'tare it lawful . Unfortunately sending them back will do me no good now since its gone to their solicitor and I received an actual court summons not a threat. So I guess I can go to court and defend myself or just not show up and let the debt go to the sheriff I have nothing to seize so he'll be wasting his time.

it sure is, I'm sick of it. I'm actually to a point now where I refuse to pay their extortion fee's an am unwillingly let them totally take my freedom from me by kidnapping me an putting me in their bullshit cells. but not without putting in some kind of claim for it when I get out. to me, the legal stuff is just policies made by them which I/we don't have to abide by or consent too. my freedom as a man an a sovereign man means more to me than their polices. I see them for what they are really about, an that's not to represent me you or any other man woman or child in this country, sure just look at how many kids has been kidnapped an murdered & abused by these scum, an that's proven in black an white so they cant deny it.

can I ask what you did with the original eflow letters that were sent to your house address? send the solicitor a registered letter asking him/them for their PII details? there was a templet on here somewhere as far as I can remember with that info on what to send them. I sent them it when they first invited me to pay eflow, an I didn't get a reply so its obvious that their no licence to act in law. plus they also are obliged to inform their insurer's that they were asked for their PII details.

thing is though, how can you defend yourself when your up against a biased corrupt judge??

eh without a written contract with the said company there is no debt, plus that's going down the road of third party which also there is no contract with them either. bunch of f*cking criminals they are, like if I came to your road where you live an waited on either end of it an waited for you to come out an go down the road towards me an if I stopped you an asked you to pay me 3euro from now on anytime you want to get off your road, would you pay me?? id be basically attempting to extort money from you an denying you your right to travel wouldn't I? which if you called the "police" on me while sitting in your car an they turned up id get arrested for that because extortion is a crime plus the denial of your freedom of travel.so why the hell are these people not being arrested for the same thing?? the mind boggles me I tell ya. 

laceyheart said:

It's a disgrace isn't it! Yes common law says you can travel freely within the state . Just because the toll is legal doesn'tare it lawful . Unfortunately sending them back will do me no good now since its gone to their solicitor and I received an actual court summons not a threat. So I guess I can go to court and defend myself or just not show up and let the debt go to the sheriff I have nothing to seize so he'll be wasting his time.
I know it infuriates me...especially since I'm bassically uneducated in law and legalesse but I have to represent myself unless I can afford represensation. They just sent me a breakdown of charges that comes to bassically 150euro per toll passage ! I swear They just pluck these numbers from the sky ...I got no goods or disservice from them how on earth are they calculating their loses here ? I read a story of a girl in my position 'owed' them 17k went to court the judge said the fees were ridiculous only made her pay 3k and she's in the paper like she won , I can't understand that her original tolls would have been 500euro and she paid 2.5k over that how does she think she won ..and this is what you can expect from a
' lenient ' judge.u just can win I wonder if I'd be better not showing up at court at all

i know some but compared to others on here I know f*ck all really,still educating myself because ive stood up to the cops on two issues an the toll with a few invites to pay them. plus the dirty rotten scumbag HSE & BOE they throwing their little tantrums because of it, so need to keep learning.

I wouldn't of paid 3grand to any of them, that woman was a worse full to even pay them that with no contract.

as far as I'm concerned ALL judges are corrupt until proven innocent, that's how they treat us after all.

well I haven't turned up to mine, knowing that.

if you state to them that their denying your natural born given right to travel freely without having attempts of extortion on you by them, I stated this to Fitzgibbon an never got a reply, so haven't heard anything from them yet. an that was last year sometime. their gonna need to drag me to court unwillingly then ill explain this to the imposter "judge"

laceyheart said:

I know it infuriates me...especially since I'm bassically uneducated in law and legalesse but I have to represent myself unless I can afford represensation. They just sent me a breakdown of charges that comes to bassically 150euro per toll passage ! I swear They just pluck these numbers from the sky ...I got no goods or disservice from them how on earth are they calculating their loses here ? I read a story of a girl in my position 'owed' them 17k went to court the judge said the fees were ridiculous only made her pay 3k and she's in the paper like she won , I can't understand that her original tolls would have been 500euro and she paid 2.5k over that how does she think she won ..and this is what you can expect from a
' lenient ' judge.u just can win I wonder if I'd be better not showing up at court at all

Nice One, i like it..!! - Here's another angle.... HOW TO BEAT CRIMINAL CHARGES IN ADMIRALTY COURTS?
Case on Point
JUDGE: Bail is set at $50,000. (for a previous case)
Judge to Bailiff….Next case….
BAILIFF: ---- People vs. “SMITH”. (in upper case letters)
The charges are two counts of operating houses of ill-repute:
3 Counts of armed robbery;
2 Counts of murder in the 1st degree;
5 Counts of indecent exposure while dancing in the rain and
30 Counts of bigamy.

JUDGE: (he sees the strawman's name "SMITH" in his file, and that’s how he is addressing him) ---- State your name. ----

THE ACCUSED Smith: ----- Your Honor, I will be glad to state my name if you can show me any presentments with my name on it for me to accept. ----

JUDGE: ---- Accept? ---- What are you talking about? -----

THE ACCUSED Smith: ----- The court is looking for an ACCEPTOR, as the PRINCIPAL has the primary obligation to pay or discharge any instrument presented for acceptance.

- See ACCEPTANCE under 3-410 of the Uniform Commercial Code. -

JUDGE: --- Mr. you are accused of some very serious crimes. ---- Now how do you plead?

THE ACCUSED Smith: I will plead guilty to the facts, but not the crimes, but first I need to make sure there is an ACCEPTANCE BOND.

JUDGE: What do you want a bond for..??

THE ACCUSED Smith: Whoever filed the complaint is making a CLAIM on me and in the Jurisdiction of Admiralty you can not make a CLAIM unless you BOND your CLAIM.

JUDGE: Well what about that prosecutor?

PROSECUTER: I'm not sure about that...no, no bond.

THE ACCUSED Smith: What about a BID BOND? Do you have the bid bond?

JUDGE: (pretending not to know) What's that..??

THE ACCUSED Smith: --- [Because] A BID BOND is what gets [then] filled out and if the defendant (or accused) does not close, settle, pay or discharge the claim he defaults or dishonors the court. The BID BOND,

- PERFORMANCE BOND and PAYMENT BOND gets sold to the U.S. District Court where these bonds are bought up by Insurance Companies and then sold on the open market, mainly to the Japanese and Chinese, which becomes the primary [collateral] source of our economy. -

JUDGE: Oh, ----- THAT BID BOND. (acting as if he had inadvertently forgot about that)

PROSECUTER: Judge this is ridiculous. This man is charged with multiple counts of crimes and the state is asking for the max.

JUDGE: What about sir?

THE ACCUSED Smith: ---- Your honor, is this a TORT action or a COMMERCIAL CRIME?

If it’s a TORT, then where is the INJURED PARTY or if it’s a COMMERCIAL CRIME, then where is the CONTRACT?

PROSECUTER: Your honor, this is an outrage!!! This guy is accused of murder.

JUDGE: --- NO…… HE IS NOT..!!

---- Prosecutor… You have no CLAIM against him.

---- It isn't his responsibility to BOND YOUR CLAIM(S).

---- Sir…..You’re free to go...!!!!

** A BID Bond
BID BOND (Under $100K) Application: This bond guarantees that if bid of principal is low, they will enter into a contract and file a Performance Bond.

** BID BOND (Over $100K) Application: This bond guarantees that if bid of principal is low, they will enter into a contract and file a Performance Bond.

** Payment & Performance Bond
PAYMENT BOND (Under $100K) Application: A payment bond is given by a contractor to guarantee payment, subject to the bond terms, for ………………………, which he/she is obligated to perform under the contract. This liability may be contained in the performance bond, in which case a separate labor and material bond (payment bond) is not issued.

** PAYMENT BOND (Under $100K) Application: A payment bond is given by a contractor to guarantee payment, subject to the bond terms, for ………………………, which he/she is obligated to perform under the contract. This liability may be contained in the performance bond, in which case a separate labor and material bond (payment bond) is not issued.

** PERFORMANCE BOND (Under $100K) Application: The Contract Performance Bond is given by a contractor to an owner guarantees that they will faithfully perform the terms and conditions of a written contract.

** PERFORMANCE BOND (Under $100K) Application: The Contract Performance Bond is given by a contractor to an owner guarantees that they will faithfully perform the terms and conditions of a written contract. 

Admiralty Bond 

Application: Miscellaneous & Personal Financial 

Court bonds filed in connection with litigation under maritime law

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Kev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service