Preparin Your Sukkah
When the children of Israel left Egypt, they camped first in a place they called Sukkot. Sukkot means tents, tabernacles, huts, or booths. It is the temporary shelter that each family used as they journeyed through the wilderness on their way to the promised land. Sukkot is also the title of the seventh Feast of the Lord held each year in the fall, beginning on the 15th of Tishri (late September/October time frame). The feast is also known as the Feast of Tabernacles (or Booths). At the Feast of Tabernacles we commemorate our ancestors living in sukkot (a single dwelling is known as a sukkah) while they traveled in the wilderness. Yet the Feast of Tabernacles teaches us another lesson that will affect the last generation of the ages.
A threat assessment is an earnest attempt to develop a list of needs. For example, if the threat is that the sun will be too hot and "scorch" mankind, then the need is for a hat and a way to cover exposed skin. Or, if the threat is contaminated water, then the need is for clean, potable water.
The Great Tribulation has many threats against people, and believers in particular. Let's survey the greatest threats:
1. World governments will collapse into chaos. That chaos will include rebellion and sedition against any and all governmental authority, lawlessness at the street level, anarchy and martial law. Business as usual will not be happening. Everyone will become desperate and fearful.
2. There will be a severe lack of food. Existing food will suddenly disappear and food distribution will immediately cease. Everyone will begin to hoard all consumables.
3. Basic services such as electricity and water will be limited to the major cities themselves and that service will be disrupted. Communities and small towns outside of the major cities will be unsustainable and unsupported.
4. Individual families and households in small towns, along with rural residents, will be evacuated to larger metropolitan centers for food distribution and shelter. Anyone left outside the large cities will be considered outlaws and a potential threat to the government's emergency procedures. If they are captured, they will be placed in detention camps for processing.
5. All communications such as radio, television, the internet, and telephone (including cell phones), will be shut down and then controlled by the "emergency communications of the government." They will decide what information they share with the people, primarily propaganda to keep the people calm and under control.
6. A defensive perimeter around each large metropolitan area will be manned by a federalized police force (such as Homeland Security in the U.S.) with mixed elements of the military. Armed patrols will monitor all the interstate highway systems establishing checkpoints at various junctions or major river crossings.
7. All national resources and distribution centers for food, fuel, and other needed commodities will be secured by Homeland Security and the military.
8. Those persons who have built personal bunkers and stored food stuffs will lock themselves down and become fearful of anyone approaching them. Those without personal bunkers will escape to the mountains and wooded regions only to face a traffic jam of sorts because of the sheer number of others doing the exact same thing. In calamity, many people will die at the hand of one another trying to keep others away.
9. Disease will become rampant where the masses of people are staying and medical services will not be able to keep up with the need.
10. With a lack of fresh food and disease taking a toll, people will rebel. Mass arrests will follow with internment in detention camps. Eventually, they will become highly efficient death camps.
These ten threats are not my own speculation. This is a review of Homeland Security's emergency planning and threat assessment. They have already prepared to accomplish all of these things and more.
Other governments have similar plans to varying degrees. Bottom line: there will be no place safe. Everything will be subject to emergency procedures controlled by the government.
Adding to this… God will begin to pour out judgments upon the earth. Trees will be burned. Waters in rivers and lakes will be destroyed. The ocean will be destroyed. War, famine, and disease will engulf the whole world. Totaling all of God's judgments, one half of the world's population will die. Just when you think it can't get worse, an asteroid or comet will strike the earth with a deep impact. The debris blown into the atmosphere will darken the earth from the sun, moon, and stars. It will plunge the earth into darkness for five months, becoming an extinction-level event (ELE) and the earth will know that it is dying. The Scripture says that no one will live unless the Lord returns.
Permission is granted to reprint any article of YAVOH - He is Coming with attribution given to YAVOH - He is Coming.
Editor - Monte Judah Electronic Editor - Ephraim Judah
Lion and Lamb Ministries PO Box 720968 Norman, OK 73070 Phone: (405) 447 4429 Fax: (405) 447 3775 E-mail: email@example.com Web: lionlamb.net
We know the time is at hand by the signs and wonders in the sky.
That wasn't my point at all, I'm a Pagan and my tolerance for religious bullshit is wearing thin at this point. 2000 years of abuse and mis-representation can do that. My point was that the content was worthwhile. A pile of shit is coming at us and anything that offers an insight is OK in my book, even if it comes from this type of source. Most of my survival training came from good ex-military men, and while they were great friends to me, giving knowledge freely, their ex boss, in my book was 'Satan'. We have to be more thoughtful about what we take on board and what we reject. Some in the freeman movement are full of shit on this subject, making the 'illuminati' to be something special and to be feared. They are nothing of the sort, they are a bunch of old men and women who have too much time on their hands and too much money, but rather than do the right thing, they do the wrong thing and that will be writ large on their grave stones. A storm is coming and it is not going to blow their way. In the end nature is in control and nature is getting a cob on!
Apologies for getting the wrong and of the stick there. I thought you had lost the plot. However, information is only as good as it's source and as far as i'm concerned anyone with a religious disposition is infantile and incapable of logical thinking. It strikes me that all the programs being implemented are designed to illicit just this manner of reaction from the christian segment of the population, who will ultimately welcome it as they see it as a necessary prelude to their saviours second coming. I do not need to point out the dangers inherent in this scenario, do i?
Another conclusion i have reached is that the idea of an 'illuminati' is in itself just a psy-op to misdirect us away from the real perpetrators of the horrendous crimes man has been subjected to. It also serves to raise them to heights of power and intelligence they do not posses. I agree with you though, the culprits are just men and women like us, nothing more.
I wonder at this storm so many talk about coming and knocking them all down, when most out here cannot even correctly identify their persecutors.
On a last pernickety point, it is unfortunate that we must use descriptive terms for ourselves that were conferred upon us by our enemies ie. Pagan, which was a term of derision and Atheist, which still defines oneself in relation to a god.
You should have a look at that site though, i laughed loudly several times at the sheer idiocy of the 'Church Fathers'.
Pernickety, lovely term we don't see often enough! This is about education. The majority think we are having and economic dip, but the maths suggest something else is going on. We are preparing for the worst and hoping for the best, everything in between is going to be based on our wit and cunning. As to your observation about the term 'Pagan'I get what you are saying and quite right too, but 'Pagan'is a neater term that 'country dweller' and Pagan is the term 'I' own, not them. So its all good. They don't own the words, the people who use them do. As to your comment about 'Church Fathers' well that keeps me laughing too, they are so crap!