Hearney gives go ahead to cervical cancer vaccination programme.

Feckin Hearney is going ahead with the cervical cancer vaccine programme it has been stopped in India following a number of deaths, its under investigation in other countries.

It's absolutely disgusting the nhs has been bribing school girls with £45 worth of vouchers, I think schools allow them to consent at 15 now.  

Anyway have a look.

http://info-wars.org/2009/09/29/schoolgirl-dies-after-cervical-canc...

http://truthaboutgardasil.org/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIJuYs85M6w

Views: 719

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

With reference to one of your comments - Charles Magus - " I would rather a woman has a choice than it forced upon her" I recommend you read 'Forbidden Grief' by Theresa Burke. These women had a choice. Like the HPV vaccine, parents consented without realising the full extent of this choice. The choice needs to be an informed choice. The moment a girl or woman walks into a Family Planning Clinic they are deceived. The is a war on information. See article in the monthly Alive paper attached. The IFPA will go to no ends to entice women to believe "Its a woman's right to choose". The unspoken pain of abortion is revealed in this book.

On a separate issue how do you fight common purpose? Is Brian Gerrish to come to Ireland? I e-mailed him and asked did he ever hear of the Pavilion technique. Has anyone heard of the Pavilion technique? Common purpose is in our schools and I have a suspicion they are behind the Green flag in schools. How do you prove it. I have looked at some of the programmes in obtaining the Green flag. Global warming is one. Food dudes I believe is another. If you are not a healthy eater you must be a junk punk! Common purpose is like an invisible control. How do you prove it? Recently in the school our children attend - when the children come into school in the morning a ding dong goes off at 9am. The children stand like statues and another ding dong goes off and they many go into their class line. This is not an old fashion school bell but an electronic ding dong. Does anyone have any information on this or am I over reacting?
Attachments:
Creidim I have grave concerns about Common Purpose. It is a type of undercover operation, and if all was right and proper then why disguise their aims, and policies. I do not have children at school now, but I listen to my Grandchildren and if I was the father I would be in to the school many times complaining on the programming which is going on at several levels, under the guise of Safety, Good Food, Sex Education, and the complete control of children who are or should be at the happiest times of their lives. School sounds like the Hitler Youth.
I try and warn my daughters and sons to be wary of what school is getting up to, but they are all brainwashed, so I just accept that I'm the old crank, what would I know. So the remedy is to deregulate school and it's indoctrination programmes as much as possible, it is spoiling the best years of young peoples lives.
Don't forget that a lot of this is coming from Europe which unfortunately is getting more and more like China, or the USSR, and just look at the way Mass servers have now to be signed in and out, and have two observers at all times, the whole thing is a farce going from one extreme of no regulation to the unacceptable levels of observation, and paperwork.
My God how are these innocents going to grow up?
Basically when we loose our spirituality we are open to anything, as GK Chesterton wrote when men stop believing in God they then become capable of believing in anything.
i agree with what mickey mac is sating ref our childildren. it begins sounds like hitler youth. peace. breda. it is coming at us now very fast. breda we much not lose our spitituality.

Mickeymac said:
Creidim I have grave concerns about Common Purpose. It is a type of undercover operation, and if all was right and proper then why disguise their aims, and policies. I do not have children at school now, but I listen to my Grandchildren and if I was the father I would be in to the school many times complaining on the programming which is going on at several levels, under the guise of Safety, Good Food, Sex Education, and the complete control of children who are or should be at the happiest times of their lives. School sounds like the Hitler Youth.
I try and warn my daughters and sons to be wary of what school is getting up to, but they are all brainwashed, so I just accept that I'm the old crank, what would I know. So the remedy is to deregulate school and it's indoctrination programmes as much as possible, it is spoiling the best years of young peoples lives.
Don't forget that a lot of this is coming from Europe which unfortunately is getting more and more like China, or the USSR, and just look at the way Mass servers have now to be signed in and out, and have two observers at all times, the whole thing is a farce going from one extreme of no regulation to the unacceptable levels of observation, and paperwork.
My God how are these innocents going to grow up?
Basically when we loose our spirituality we are open to anything, as GK Chesterton wrote when men stop believing in God they then become capable of believing in anything.
You must understand what I meant by that statement, the EU Won't give some women the option, they will do forced abortions if they choose to do it. I do not agree with abortions, but from a choice of the EU's forced abortions or a woman choosing to have one, I would always choose the latter of the two.

I am Totally Against Abortions, but I am also against forcing a woman to have no choice in the matter, We have to tread a very fine line here, We are not dictatiors here.

Prevention of getting pregant must always be the prime education for women (and Men) that don't want children. Not to cancel a life because the couple didn't think it could happen. Take precaution or don't do it if you don't want babies.

Creidim i nDia said:
With reference to one of your comments - Charles Magus - " I would rather a woman has a choice than it forced upon her" I recommend you read 'Forbidden Grief' by Theresa Burke. These women had a choice. Like the HPV vaccine, parents consented without realising the full extent of this choice. The choice needs to be an informed choice. The moment a girl or woman walks into a Family Planning Clinic they are deceived. The is a war on information. See article in the monthly Alive paper attached. The IFPA will go to no ends to entice women to believe "Its a woman's right to choose". The unspoken pain of abortion is revealed in this book.

On a separate issue how do you fight common purpose? Is Brian Gerrish to come to Ireland? I e-mailed him and asked did he ever hear of the Pavilion technique. Has anyone heard of the Pavilion technique? Common purpose is in our schools and I have a suspicion they are behind the Green flag in schools. How do you prove it. I have looked at some of the programmes in obtaining the Green flag. Global warming is one. Food dudes I believe is another. If you are not a healthy eater you must be a junk punk! Common purpose is like an invisible control. How do you prove it? Recently in the school our children attend - when the children come into school in the morning a ding dong goes off at 9am. The children stand like statues and another ding dong goes off and they many go into their class line. This is not an old fashion school bell but an electronic ding dong. Does anyone have any information on this or am I over reacting?
Thank you Breda for your comment. That is exactly right, The EU is Communism plan and simple, They want total control of the People. Went we have nothing to loose, that is when we must take a stand against it, that time is now! They tell us that there are over 6 and a half billion people on the planet! That is total Codswallop! They have already killed over two billion people since around 1996 to this present day! They have been kulling the Herd! We have to start fighting back before it is too late! Get the EU leaders and torture them to reveal the bastards who ordered them to do what they have been doing to the whole of Europe! THe Americans will do the same if Europe rebels against the Dictators of the EU. Britain and Israel is the hub of the Zionist Empire, The Royal Family are the Illegitimate bastards of the Rothschild family, who infiltrated the royal bloodline with their filth back in the past by Nathan Rothschild fathering Queen Victoria and then Mating with his own Daughter (Queen Victoria) so that he made sure that his bloodline contaminated the royals that we have today, If you get rid of the Royals and the Rothschilds, their game would be over! The NWO would fall apart because the Rothschilds are the Evil force behind all the world's problems. But there is something even more sinister behind the Rothschilds, something that is controlling them. It isn't human, what ever evil it is.

breda murphy said:
ii kinow of wth went on it poland under the communist. one baby and that was your lot. i know this .because i have some one in my family who came from poland, who told me what went on, in poland. i was in poland some 16yrs ago and i noticed just one chren pe family. it can happen here if people do not wake up also old people will be kill oof. peace. breda
all this is part of the NWO and i feel that time is runing out. we all need to work together. if we want any life.theNWO.needs to kill 350.000 per day.in order to control the world. but hi you do not have to take my word for it, there alot of info out there so you can make up own minds. peace.breda.
The human race or part of it all through History have proved to be lethal to other peoples.For me the Rotchchilds and British royal family are just plain evil humans with nothing else in our dimension to explain their actions .Sorry cant buy the idea there is anything deeper than that other than the Satan himself who they adore as their god to to explain why they are so evil

Diarmaid
i agree with you diarmaid, ref the human race or part of it all through history have proved to be lethal to other peoples. ref the irish family p.c. are a way of getting you to take your eye of the ball. the NWO. love to have us firgting with each other. since we are on the one side, and time is runing out, we need to work together. everything else is a disat. peace.breda. we cannot save every one.peace.i was at a conf.and was told we have about 5 years. not enough time. make the most of it. you can save some but not all.peace.breda
Well it is something that is getting them to do acts of utter evil.
diarmaid o seigefriede said:
The human race or part of it all through History have proved to be lethal to other peoples.For me the Rotchchilds and British royal family are just plain evil humans with nothing else in our dimension to explain their actions .Sorry cant buy the idea there is anything deeper than that other than the Satan himself who they adore as their god to to explain why they are so evil

Diarmaid
Charles Magus the 2 options you have given are.
1. A woman herself may choose.
2. The State may choose for her by way of forced abortion

I am Totally Against Abortions, but I am also against forcing a woman to have no choice in the matter, We have to tread a very fine line here, We are not dictatiors here.

You may not realise this but you have just contradicted yourself. An unborn baby does not deserve the death penalty because its mother is deceived by the IFPA. Shortly after their abortions as many as 1 out of 4 report that they experience the desire for a "replacement baby". Nearly half will become pregnant within a year of their abortions (The Elliot Institute Survey)

There are courageous women out there such as Pam Stenzel who openly states "My father is a rapist". If she ever meet her mother who was 17 when she was born she will give her the greatest hug for giving her life. No baby deserves the death penalty because of the sins of the parents.

In Ireland abortion is illegal. The EU and Eamonn Gilmore are forcing abortion on this country. They forced Lisbon 1 and 2 on us. They deceived parents with the vaccinations. You say "I am also against forcing a woman to have no choice" Taking the life of an unborn baby should not be presented as a choice. Adoption is not discussed by the IFPA.
Abortion plants the seed of future stress. Abortion attacks a womens sexuality, morality, maternal identity and the loss of a child.

Please look at the book I recommended 'Forbidden Grief'. These are true stories of loss and regret by women who took the choice (of abortion) like you say.
i went to ifp. a no of years ago for a pap.test. at that time mary h was senting the test to a comp. in the usa. who were done for crime ref pap.test etc, my test was done in ireland. peace.breda women will travel for abortions, i have ask my self Why , over the years. in the end i have come down to this reply. they not get any support, help and understanding, from the people around them.[o god what will people say] i have known people who stood by women who find them selfs in this position. Lisbon has make thhings worse,ref abortion .the disable and old people. peace. breda ps i do not agree with the vac. i feel we need to agree in order to fight the NOW.peace breda. they just love it , we fight with our selfs.
I agree Breda. If I disagree it is based on fact. People need to realise how dangerous the Irish Family Planning Clinics are. They hide the truth. They blank out the scan of a baby. A person involved in a crisis is especially vulnerable to being influenced by a 3rd party. This is called heightened psychological accessibility.

Page 36 of Forbidden Grief. Wendy was a victim of psycholoigical accessibilty

"During the group counseling session prior to my abortion, I questioned my choice to have an abortion. I said I didn't want to abort but my boyfriend did. I was struggling because I couldn't afford to raise a child on my own. The counselor quickly told me that meant I wanted to have an abortion. She told me it was not right to have a child if you don't have the money. I figured she probably knew what should be done because she was a counselor. I was too emotional and scared to think for myself. A week after I had my abortion I wondered how she could possibly have let me do it, when I had expressed so many times that I wanted my baby"

Also Missy was manipulated by fear in the same way

" Before I had my abortion, the counselor could see that I was anxious about what I was about to do. I was thinking about leaving when she told me you can never give a baby back and that my life would never be the same with a child in it. Her words seemed to give me the reassurance I needed and confirmed my decision to terminate the pregnancy, and yet when I look back at those crucial moments before it all happened, all I can think of is why didn't I leave? I know I would have been open to another option if anyone had been positive about the pregnancy. But there was no support like that. Everyone told me abortion was the best solution."

Lies, lies and more lies. Do not consult with the IFP.
for me going to the ifmc was not the same as you. i am very sorry to hear your story. you did the best you could at that time in your life. i went because i had that Big C. and do not trust mary.h as at that time she was sending the tests to the usa.have you talk to some one in priveter. please look after your self before taken on any thing else. i had to 2 miss. all the years ago and it stills hurts. please mind your self. love and llight peace. breda
now they have clinics where they are for abortion.[not the fmpc]
Creidim i nDia said:
I agree Breda. If I disagree it is based on fact. People need to realise how dangerous the Irish Family Planning Clinics are. They hide the truth. They blank out the scan of a baby. A person involved in a crisis is especially vulnerable to being influenced by a 3rd party. This is called heightened psychological accessibility.

Page 36 of Forbidden Grief. Wendy was a victim of psycholoigical accessibilty

"During the group counseling session prior to my abortion, I questioned my choice to have an abortion. I said I didn't want to abort but my boyfriend did. I was struggling because I couldn't afford to raise a child on my own. The counselor quickly told me that meant I wanted to have an abortion. She told me it was not right to have a child if you don't have the money. I figured she probably knew what should be done because she was a counselor. I was too emotional and scared to think for myself. A week after I had my abortion I wondered how she could possibly have let me do it, when I had expressed so many times that I wanted my baby"

Also Missy was manipulated by fear in the same way

" Before I had my abortion, the counselor could see that I was anxious about what I was about to do. I was thinking about leaving when she told me you can never give a baby back and that my life would never be the same with a child in it. Her words seemed to give me the reassurance I needed and confirmed my decision to terminate the pregnancy, and yet when I look back at those crucial moments before it all happened, all I can think of is why didn't I leave? I know I would have been open to another option if anyone had been positive about the pregnancy. But there was no support like that. Everyone told me abortion was the best solution."

Lies, lies and more lies. Do not consult with the IFP.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Kev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service