the easiest way if you don't fancy the paper work involved is to goto a solictor/lawyer tell him that a stock bond that belongs to you is being held by someone else who won't release it to you and would he be prepared to get it for you
if he say yes then he has entered into contract with you
give him your details, name, birthday and birth cert number etc and instruct him to get your bond off the minister of finance if he refuses after you telling him what your after you can put him on notice as he already contracted to do it.

remember to claim back all the dividend paid on the bond i.e. the money it made you every year from birth cert stock creation to present day you may not get it but will force the issue for later cases

Views: 1374

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

sounds good but dont mean to sound condescending but has anyone tried this?

Correct me if im wrong but is there full disclosure here? because you're telling him to go after a stock bond yet we dont even know if the birth certificate has a bond attached? even if it does... is it yours or theirs? Who created the documents? Plus you're going to him for service... thats like you coming up to me asking me to do something then i agree then when i go to actually do it i realise you're getting me into more trouble than i presumed dont i have a right then to refuse the contract? If i dont fulfill your request then i dont actually enter into contract in the first place?

peace and love
This is one or Kev methinks! I wouldn't know where to start.
no reason why it wont work this is a legal method of getting your property back same as you would any property as to full disclosure would it make any difference what the bonds are (us stock bond or birth cert bond etc ) its your property and it is there legal duty to get your property back if you asked to do so

Jonny said:
sounds good but dont mean to sound condescending but has anyone tried this?

Correct me if im wrong but is there full disclosure here? because you're telling him to go after a stock bond yet we dont even know if the birth certificate has a bond attached? even if it does... is it yours or theirs? Who created the documents? Plus you're going to him for service... thats like you coming up to me asking me to do something then i agree then when i go to actually do it i realise you're getting me into more trouble than i presumed dont i have a right then to refuse the contract? If i dont fulfill your request then i dont actually enter into contract in the first place?

peace and love
the 'bond' is the insurance policy on the document...

registration, and then subrogation through the PPS number.?

that's my current comprehension of it.. :)
well being a solicitor is in business i would have thought he has the right to refuse the business offered until he has a hard copy contract signed, so can a verbal contract be enforced without proof from a 3rd witness, ive only heard contracts written down to on paper with both party's signing to it that's enforced

the idea is good on how to get bar the tricking the solicitor or trying to coarse him, maybe just find a rebel solicitor that will do it, remember u have to pay he's fee's too, can u afford the salary asked from the solicitor

although wouldn't be bad idea for ppl to pull a fund together which we all pay into to pay a solicitor in a class action suit against the minister to get these birth certs in our possession
Nice one Rua, seems easy enough, will give it ago. If he says yes , would one , not need a witness ? as unwitnessed event`s , are shacky ground ? Thank you.
forgot, what about the large fee etc, Wolf has sum interesting thought on this, but hey well done.

Everymanandhisdogandcat said:
Nice one Rua, seems easy enough, will give it ago. If he says yes , would one , not need a witness ? as unwitnessed event`s , are shacky ground ? Thank you.
well if your bond is worth millions would you care about the few thousand you would have to pay the solicitor

forgot, what about the large fee etc, Wolf has sum interesting thought on this, but hey well done.

also the why i look at it if the solicitor refuses to take the job after you say it your birth bond he is breaching contract. if you hired a painter to paint you house and he agree to do it can he then refuse to do it cus he didn't like the colour of the paint you choose

Rua Gubbs said:
well if your bond is worth millions would you care about the few thousand you would have to pay the solicitor

its not just a mere few thousand when taking a suit against a minister, so if u got the doe then by all means go ahead , but for those say like ummm me who dont got that kinda doe to throw around a collective suit would be easier

and as for your argument about the painter unless he has been paid in full to paint the house u have no ground to stand on, cause then the painter under verbal contract would not have too, unless theres a loss to either side of the contract there can be no enforcement to finish, same as a solicator

remember we dont want to be sneaky when we look for help to take these ppl down

we do aim to be sneaky to take these ppl down hell what ever method that is lawful, but in the common trust with a fellow man lets not be sneaky in acquiring his services as others would be put of by such entrapment
it is hard to be straight to people who by nature of the business they are in are sneeky. I have never met a solicitor who did full disclosure to a client if they did we would never employ them. Do you know that by the law society rules if you employ a lawyer you are then considered as "mentally incompetent" so by there own rules they are a bunch of sneeky bastards and i for one call a spade a spade. If anyone one here can tell me that they have ever done full disclosure to a solicitor or that a solicitor has given them full disclosure then maybe ill stop treating all members of the law society with contempt but i dont think it will ever happen.
Now people getting control of your bond does not mean you will get millions what it does do is allow you to tell them how the money it made you is spent in your community also makes you a primary shareholder in the private company know as Ireland which as far as i understand it they then need to consult with you concerning any company business
Also how can the government own your bond the government is a legal fiction and owns nothing everything the government has belongs to all the humans on this land
has this and is this been done successfully at the moment or is this just theory?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Kev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service