Implied right of access, is, an implicit right. Its there for the postman etc and the lost traveller who needs to knock on your door to ask how to find his/her way. Its used by individuals who may wish to access a/your property without explicit invitation.

However, the TV Taxers, debt collectors and other undesirables who wish to unlawfully coerce or compel us to contract with them, also utilise and rely upon this implied right of access to get to your front door.

We can can explicitly remove the implied right of access from the undesirables by informing them, in whichever manner is appropriate within the context - written notice or verbal for example. They can only then get onto the property by tresspassing, or with a warrant, or by explicit invitation.

I found this very useful when dealing with the TV Taxers.

Peace to All.


Views: 1131

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

sleeping scorpion,
hows it going mate could you post up a copy of your notice to them the tv licence is one of the next things up on my radar, so that would be a good help.
cheers.
Hi Billy B,

The TV tax is the first thing I dealt with quite a while ago, I never wrote them a Notice, just a straight forward letter, in which I removed all implied right of access to the property. In one word told them to stop sending threatening letters and I was aware taxmen had assaulted people, on public record on youtube. Anyway that was a long time ago. I know a little more now. So I might have some fun with them If I were you.

I might for example, ask whether there is any reliable factual evidence of a bilateral, wet ink signed contract, or any other contract which obligates you to perform in any manner whatsoever. etc, etc, but also definitely let hem know that implied right of access is removed as this stops them dead. They wont waste their time.

After that initial letter you will probably get some rubbish back stating they have noted your removal of implied right, and they reserve the right to investigate by any other means available to them. So let them.

Remember, your name is valuable, never tell/give it away to anyone without a damned good reason.

On the point of Notices, what I learnt after a while, was that they are all part of what is termed summary process. The Notice route allows you to obtain administrative or judicial summary judgement, without incurring much cost. But, you need to understand what summary process is and the rules around it, so as to not be seen to be unreasonable.

Peace.



Billy B said:
sleeping scorpion,
hows it going mate could you post up a copy of your notice to them the tv licence is one of the next things up on my radar, so that would be a good help. cheers.
Hello all

This is a slightly amended version of a copy of my original which I am pleased to say has found its way all over the internet!! Many people have used it with success.

I wrote the original over a year ago after a conversation with John Harris. It was used to scare of Bailiffs from the council and it certainly works. You must put a copy up at the boundry of your private estate and the public access way/street.

If they come to your door, politley inform them they are trespassing and they have 60secs to leave before you call the Police! Worked for me on more than 5 occassions!!

NOTICE OF REMOVAL OF IMPLIED RIGHT OF ACCESS

DATE ( 2009 )
I hereby give notice that the implied right of access to the property known as xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx [ postcode here ]
has been removed in respect of the following:
Any employee, or agent or principal or any other person acting on behalf of the CORPORATE COURTS, and ( insert whatever or whomever is sending the bailiffs)
Any employee or agent or principal or any other prson acting as third party AGENTS for/or on behalf of the CORPORATE COURTS ( or whomever) and the CORPORATION known as COUNTY COURT BAILIFFS, ( enter here whomever it is ) and
Any POLICE OFFICER who is acting for the CORPORATE POLICE and not acting for and on behalf of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth 11 and her people as expressed in the oath of office of all POLICE men and women.
Please also take notice that the land kknown as England is a Common Law jurisdiction and any transgression of this notice will be dealt with according to Common Law.
By, christian name here, ( Agent)
( christian name here ): of the ( surname here) family
WITHOUT PREJUDICE , i.e all natural and Inalienable Rights Reseved
Please address all future correspondence in the matter to a direct Human Self, namely ( christian name ): of the ( surname) family, as commonly called.
Response to this notice should be forwarded within 3 days of receipt of this notice to the postal address known as,
your address here [ postcode here]

This version has been changed from my origianal to suite other puposes, it was posted on FMOTL by a dear friend at Dead Beat Dads.
hows it going folks i already have registered twice with the tv licence cabal, when i wasnt aware of this stuff . however i never signed anything and also its obviously an annual contract so therefore needs to be renewed. mike as regards the notice getting put up outside your estate, what is the procedure, do you frame it and hammer it to a wooden post or what? coul.dnt someone just take it down? it would be a help if you could share what steps you took. much appreciated man cheers.
Hi Billy

After recieving a Notice for collection for unpaid Council Theft, sorry Tax, I sent a copy to the registered office of the Bailiff firm, one to the council and one in a plastic A4 sleeve tided to my front gate with string. It was funny watching passers by stop and read it thinking it was a planning notice or something!!

When the bailiffs arrived I just spoke to them through the front room window and informed they had been served the Notice and I was politely telling them to leave "Can I just put this through your letter box?" one asked, to which I replied "No, you are tresspassing". He turned and walked off!

It didnt end here though!!

Next stop, Leyland Magistrates for a show down which ended in 4hrs in the cells!!!



Billy B said:
hows it going folks i already have registered twice with the tv licence cabal, when i wasnt aware of this stuff . however i never signed anything and also its obviously an annual contract so therefore needs to be renewed. mike as regards the notice getting put up outside your estate, what is the procedure, do you frame it and hammer it to a wooden post or what? coul.dnt someone just take it down? it would be a help if you could share what steps you took. much appreciated man cheers.
If notice is served to remove their implied rights of access, does this mean that their sheriffs cant come onto the land to evict people?
Eviction by Sheriffs is a bit different from TV Licence men or debt collecting Bailiffs!

If you have Sheriffs on your land trying to evict it will be because they will, or should, have an order from the court which you will have consented to at some point!

Peace

Antaine ón Clan Ó' Connacháin said:
If notice is served to remove their implied rights of access, does this mean that their sheriffs cant come onto the land to evict people?
interesting mike what happened did they release you after the 4 hours unconditionally. did you refuse to cooperate or give your name?

Mike: of the clan Dobson said:
Eviction by Sheriffs is a bit different from TV Licence men or debt collecting Bailiffs!

If you have Sheriffs on your land trying to evict it will be because they will, or should, have an order from the court which you will have consented to at some point!

Peace

Antaine ón Clan Ó' Connacháin said:
If notice is served to remove their implied rights of access, does this mean that their sheriffs cant come onto the land to evict people?
It is a very long story Billy! It was only my second time in court, they didnt even get to my persons case!! I will be doing a full write up of what happened very soon, I believe it will be of help to some people.

All I will say for now is that I didnt contract, they didnt get fingerprints or DNA, which they wanted, and I was actually told to leave the court when I was dragged back in at the end of the day!! If anyone is unsure about all this freeman sovereignty stuff it certainly aint me after what happened that day!!!

Its all contract, the courts are Admiralty, the World is Bankrupt but if you know who and what you are you will always be the highest authority in that court house!!

I recently found out through a friend that the Magistrates of Lancashire and the Judiciary of England know all about me now so I am preparing my return to England after a retreat in Scotland.Ha ha, I cant wait!! There are many eager people wanting to learn and I guess I have a duty to teach the things I know!!

God bless you all

Billy B said:
interesting mike what happened did they release you after the 4 hours unconditionally. did you refuse to cooperate or give your name?

Mike: of the clan Dobson said:
Eviction by Sheriffs is a bit different from TV Licence men or debt collecting Bailiffs!

If you have Sheriffs on your land trying to evict it will be because they will, or should, have an order from the court which you will have consented to at some point!

Peace

Antaine ón Clan Ó' Connacháin said:
If notice is served to remove their implied rights of access, does this mean that their sheriffs cant come onto the land to evict people?
good man. i will look forward to that with great anticipation. these people will eventually get sick of us. it would be good to say when they ask you for money in court, "what money, the world is bankrupt so how can i have any if i dont have the means to print it". i would love to say that to see the the reaction, it is actually a true statement because no one can compel you to possess anything.
Mike: of the clan Dobson said:
It is a very long story Billy! It was only my second time in court, they didnt even get to my persons case!! I will be doing a full write up of what happened very soon, I believe it will be of help to some people.

All I will say for now is that I didnt contract, they didnt get fingerprints or DNA, which they wanted, and I was actually told to leave the court when I was dragged back in at the end of the day!! If anyone is unsure about all this freeman sovereignty stuff it certainly aint me after what happened that day!!!

Its all contract, the courts are Admiralty, the World is Bankrupt but if you know who and what you are you will always be the highest authority in that court house!!

I recently found out through a friend that the Magistrates of Lancashire and the Judiciary of England know all about me now so I am preparing my return to England after a retreat in Scotland.Ha ha, I cant wait!! There are many eager people wanting to learn and I guess I have a duty to teach the things I know!!

God bless you all

Billy B said:
interesting mike what happened did they release you after the 4 hours unconditionally. did you refuse to cooperate or give your name?

Mike: of the clan Dobson said:
Eviction by Sheriffs is a bit different from TV Licence men or debt collecting Bailiffs!

If you have Sheriffs on your land trying to evict it will be because they will, or should, have an order from the court which you will have consented to at some point!

Peace

Antaine ón Clan Ó' Connacháin said:
If notice is served to remove their implied rights of access, does this mean that their sheriffs cant come onto the land to evict people?
Regarding Traffic Tickets etc, especially when the Traffic Enforcement Centre (TEC), in England, is involved look at their procedure RULES:

http://www.justice.gov.uk/civil/procrules_fin/contents/parts/part75...

75.1 - 2(b)(i) states that:

(b) ‘no relevant return to the warrant’ means that –

(i) the bailiff has been unable to seize goods because the bailiff has been denied access to premises occupied by the defendant or because the goods have been removed from those premises;

In other words, right of access is denied, so denying implied right of access might be good defence here as well.

This is because the Local Authority/Council uses private Bailiffs and issues their own warrant of execution with is authorised by the Northampton county bulk centre/court. I believe it may be a different matter for a proper court bailiff.

However, in my mind, how a judge who has no property rights over your property, can give rights to your property to someone else, in the first place, is simply crazy.

Peace

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Kev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service