MONSANTO IS TO BLAME FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF THE RAINFOREST USING AGENT ORANGE!

MONSANTO IS TO BLAME FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF THE RAINFOREST USING AGENT ORANGE!
The Diabolical company Monsanto should have been forced to ban this destructive chemical! They are responsible for allowing it to be sprayed onto the Amazon Rain Forest, which kills all life on the areas that have been Sprayed, including the Indigenous peoples. Monsanto has to be destroyed as a company! They are responsible for the dangerous & deadly GMO foods and many other deadly toxic agents.



I couldn't paste the post onto Tir Na Saor as there is something odd preventing the post from being pasted on. This information has to go far and wide to stop this atrocity!



Please do share this post with others. Thank you for your support in this matter.



Click the Link below to read the whole article. Thank you.



http://www.treehugger.com/files/2011/07/vietnam-era-weapon-being-us...

Views: 121

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

HI THERE, sorry to tell you , that this was used 40yrs ago in the VET/WAR. have passed on the info. peace breda murphy
Thanks for the heads up on this one . Unfortunatly its the locals ranchers in Brazil that are using this stuff. I dont know how to convinvce them that they are nuts to use this stuff.If they grow grass and then cows there thier cows will be sick and wont have so much value .
We do need to monitor this and hopefully finds way to pressure the real source of this chemical .I know Monsanto is one of these suppliersof agent orange in the past maybe even still is selling this chemical but i I have no direct links that say this for sure .However I can agree with your sentiments for all the other stuff true proven stuff that Monsanto does every day .

Diarmaid
245t i think it was called then


daveburton said:
245t i think it was called then

Thanks will try to olook it up see what the latest is like do other chemical plants other than Monsanto now have the licence to make and use this Agent Oroange or is still exclusive and still under patent to Monsanto .My Guess its its only Monsanto or its own subsidaries that would make that lethal crap as the workers who use it get very sick also .In veitnam the USA pilots and ground crews who went near that stuff had all sorts of health problems and it made thier sperm make monster babies back in the USA .The local Veitnamese still today give birth to monster babies as this stuff persists in the envirment for decades or worse centries .I cant see to many other responsible chemical operators wanting to go near this chemical Agent Orange 245t as the press on it so bad

Diarmaid
245t EEEEKKKK
I did the first check on WIKI and that reminded me how lethal it is

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agent_Orange

It seems that there are batches from veitnam war which contain a extra dose of the leathal stuff and these come from fire damged batch

Not well known is that if you set fire to insectide stuff is that make a crude Nuro gas warefare weapon .These fire damaged batches are floating around the planet and are 2500 more lethal than even normal Agent orange

We need to boycott brazil products especialy cattle until they stop using this stuff if you eat these cattle your deader than a hammer

Get the irish faarmers ass on this boycott against poison cattle products
Good work Charles everything to do with Monsanto and Chem trail spraying leads to the NAZI US and English crown of Israel. The Nazi's never lost any war they just moved. The Zionist Jews just like the Zionists we have in our own government who on a daily basis are destroying the Sovereign people credibility who have nothing to do with their actions must be exposed and stopped through force eventually if necessary.

Have a look at the video attached and see just how much chemical spraying is possible and more than likely taking place, are you ready to start saving your children now, what a bunch of fucking idiots we have in our positions of authority that cannot see that their families are also been poisoned.

Everything in yellow is an aircraft.

It is a 24 hour observation of all of the large aircraft flights in the world,

condensed down to about 2 minutes. From space we look like a bee hive of activity.

You could tell it was summer time in the north by the sun's footprint over the planet. You could see that it didn't quite set in the extreme north and it didn't quite rise in the extreme south.

At the beginning of the clip watch all of the traffic from the US heading for Europe over night

and then all of the traffic coming back to the US during the day.

I knew it was used in Vietnam Breda, but it is now being used in the Rainforest!

breda murphy said:
HI THERE, sorry to tell you , that this was used 40yrs ago in the VET/WAR. have passed on the info. peace breda murphy
I wish I could just reply underneath the people that leave the comments, but this silly system keeps seperating it! Thank you Diarmaid for your comment, It is Monsanto selling it as they still have the rights to it. Outside farmers are stupid if they think that agent orange is safe! Maybe if it claims their lives, then they may stop, but somehow, I do not think this is farmers, something tells me that the elite are involved in stealing the land and destroying it to kill off any Indigenous cultures! That is the only reason that they are doing this! Trying to kill off every area of the planet. They have their underground bases, if they think that will save them, they have another thing coming!
Thanks Dave Burton.


Thank you Ogmios! Do you see how Britain, Ireland and America seem to get most of this shit? Israel is never really touched!! That hell hole should be nuked, but it is really Palestinian land! zionist should just be hunted down and killed off! The Nasty ones at least! did you know that the name Ireland means Finished Land, Eire is the proper name for this country, these zionists bastards want Eire Finished, they see the Irish as a big threat, hence all the Poison Fluoride in the water.
Thanks again Ogmios!

Namaste! Charles.

Ogmios said:
Good work Charles everything to do with Monsanto and Chem trail spraying leads to the NAZI US and English crown of Israel. The Nazi's never lost any war they just moved. The Zionist Jews just like the Zionists we have in our own government who on a daily basis are destroying the Sovereign people credibility who have nothing to do with their actions must be exposed and stopped through force eventually if necessary.

Have a look at the video attached and see just how much chemical spraying is possible and more than likely taking place, are you ready to start saving your children now, what a bunch of fucking idiots we have in our positions of authority that cannot see that their families are also been poisoned.

Everything in yellow is an aircraft.

It is a 24 hour observation of all of the large aircraft flights in the world,

condensed down to about 2 minutes. From space we look like a bee hive of activity.

You could tell it was summer time in the north by the sun's footprint over the planet. You could see that it didn't quite set in the extreme north and it didn't quite rise in the extreme south.

At the beginning of the clip watch all of the traffic from the US heading for Europe over night

and then all of the traffic coming back to the US during the day.

I WAS NOT SURE IF YOU KNOW IT WAS USED IN VIETNAM. JUST WANT TO BE HELPFFUL. I WOULD WELL BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE USEING ELSE WERE. [SORRY FOR THE BIG WRITING BUT MY EYES ARE VERY DUE TO CHEMTRAILS. PEACE BREDA [I LEFT OUT SORE].

Charles Magus said:
I knew it was used in Vietnam Breda, but it is now being used in the Rainforest!

breda murphy said:
HI THERE, sorry to tell you , that this was used 40yrs ago in the VET/WAR. have passed on the info. peace breda murphy

Agent Orange was made by 6 chemical companies, Ashland Chemical company in Kentucky, Velsicol Chemical Company in Rosemont Illinoil, Allied Checemical Copmany in canada and usa. It is for mind control as well.. and for brainwashing.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

¬© 2017   Created by Kev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service