i dont know were to start im shit with writing storys and detail, but here gose, i was driving to see my mam with my partner and child , as i was driving into the estate the gardi were driving out, theres only enough room for two cars and there was a car parked on my side so i stop and let the gardi car go by and then proceeded on to my mams and into the driveway. we were all out of the car and in the house when my bro said the guards are outside so i went out to the garden and asked them wat seem to be the problem? they asked me for my lisence which i replyed why wat laws did i break or did i breach the peace sir? he mentioned sum TRAFFIC ACT, which i replyed i claim common law jurisdiction and  i have breached no peace so can you leave this private property please sir you are tresspassing which he replyed I AM THE LAW I CAN BE WERE I WANT and then grabed my arm forcefully then i said tht is assult under common law and he forcefully pushed me out of our garden and up against the gardi car, he never gave me my rights or said why i been arrested i told him i was a peaceful man that no need for handcuffs but he put them on as tight as possible rite on the bone. i told him this was very sore and he laughed at me. on the way to the station i said to them i have broken no laws and they were acting unlawfully in a peaceful but firm manner. they were extreamly quiet the whole way over until a passer by looked in the car and one of the gardi said wat is she looking at the stupid bitch and i said sirs you are very angry towards yours employers which i was told to shut up wich i replyed i will not sir god gave me a mouth to speak and i will speak if i please. wen we got to the station they pushed me in the station from behind wer they brought me to the custody room to be signed in as they said, one guard asked me to go into the room i said is that an order or a request and he said its just another room will you go and kinda forced me in the door, the guard in the station then asked me my name which i replyed i have broken no laws that these men trespassed and assulted me which i have witnesses, he laughed, i kept saying i am here under full protest that i broke no laws, the guard asked me my name again which i replyed MARK ANTHONY OF THE FAMILY CONLON he asked address i replyed SOVEREIGN EIRE, he asked me to spell it I GLADLY DID and he wrote it down and asked me to sign which i signed BY MARK ANTHONY OF THE FAMILY CONLON UNDER DURESS IN VERY CLEAR WRITING. I had three of them around me then trying to get me to understand why i was there but i jus kept saying i dont understand i havent a clue which at this point they were geting very angry n treating towards me and my partner that they go take the car which i repled you know you cant do that, he replyed YES I CAN you want to go back and learn more bout the LAW which i replyed sir you want to go back and learn, that you have tresspassed and assulted me under common law which he got very angry and grabed me to bring me to the cell and kept asking for address on the way down which i replyed SOVEREIGN EIRE then the other guard came had a whisper to the guard that was ben very angry towards me then he came back to me and said rite your out of here which at this point i tink i got my victory:) I HOPE

Views: 108

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

well done man you did good. these fuckers are just bullies that havent a clue what their job is supposed to be, when you stand up to them with a bit of knowledge they soon show the cowards they are. they let you go in the end because they knew you knew more about the law than them.
That is totally ludicrous that they would actually assault someone over a traffic act!
The fact they actually handcuffed you is enough to warrant that guy getting a good hiding so he does not come back pulling those stunts.
Of course by hiding i mean going somewhere we dont need to look at them.I would never publically condone dragging a corrupt garda anonamously into an alley and showing him how it feels :)

Also the comment about the garda insulting a woman bypasser because she looked at the car.That is a very strange attitude even for a person who considers themselves above the law,i find this a little worrying because that attitude seemed unwarranted and it makes me wonder about some conspiracy theories relating gardai and cult related kidnappings.What kind of person would have such an attitude towards someone who just looked at them....and are there alot of these guys masquerading as gardai?

Ps. Great job on keeping yourself safe.I always admire people who believe in themselves.
People are scared and hateful towards things they do not understand.
Same story with this law enforcement officer. He couldnt understand why you dont play your part. Why you dont obey and why you are not scared.
To demonstrate his inability to understand - he became aggressive...

Same happens with argue and fights. If people do not have mental ability to express and defend themselves with words they use fists.

Its normal reaction guys...

Why I`m telling this...
When speaking with them- please be aware and try to keep things cool as possible.
Definitely you know Charly Veitch and love police- they are good example - how to calm down these law enforcement officers. You dont have to hug them ;) but observe how they speak freely and calming them down...
And then coming with "I dont understand" ;)

If you are tough guy - they are just ignorantly start to abuse you. If you are human- they are human.
If you are tough guy - they will be the same...

Be smart- be safe!
Think 3 steps ahead!
Aye voice matching, good to calm angry folk down, tricky but works. Match slightly below their level of volume and speed, not same level or may become a shouting match(or handcuffs with a copper). Then gradually lower your voice to lead em' into calmer waters. Doing it from the start can seem patronising though. Im not a fan of using the phone so i mismatch voice tone to end conversations without seeming rude, gives a kind of verbal/non-verbal message.

Nemo said:
People are scared and hateful towards things they do not understand.
Same story with this law enforcement officer. He couldnt understand why you dont play your part. Why you dont obey and why you are not scared.
To demonstrate his inability to understand - he became aggressive...

Same happens with argue and fights. If people do not have mental ability to express and defend themselves with words they use fists.

Its normal reaction guys...

Why I`m telling this...
When speaking with them- please be aware and try to keep things cool as possible.
Definitely you know Charly Veitch and love police- they are good example - how to calm down these law enforcement officers. You dont have to hug them ;) but observe how they speak freely and calming them down...
And then coming with "I dont understand" ;)

If you are tough guy - they are just ignorantly start to abuse you. If you are human- they are human.
If you are tough guy - they will be the same...

Be smart- be safe!
Think 3 steps ahead!
Send them a really BIG bill for the false arrest. I hope to have courts that will enforce it in the not too distant future.
Well done. Fair play for keeping your cool. They are pure scum and the more people like you speak to them the way you did the better. They are so used to people cowering that they think they can throw their weight around.
6 years later and there still after me for that traffic act up in court on 7th Febuary can ya believe tat shite

Guisep

You had a bad experience with the guards, you declared your sovereignty and they ignored you. They will continue to do this firstly because they don’t understand about sovereignty and secondly they’ve been indoctrinated in Templemore that the general public are subject to acts and statutes. Could I suggest to you that you get involved with people like yourself who feel aggrieved by their experiences with the so called authority. Two men come to mind, one is Joe Doocey, the second is  Stephen Manning from Mayo who have been on the receiving end of bullying from Gardai, go to Joe Doocey’s facebook and listen to his experiences, he has set up an organisation called ACT and will be holding a march at 2pm this Saturday the 21 Jan from Heuston Station Dublin to the Central bank, also there is Stephen Manning of Integrity Ireland. The point I'm attempting to make is if you want to see change it will only happen when yourself and others get involved, otherwise its business as usual!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=128851317578231&set=a.1...

http://www.integrityireland.ie/

guisep-conlon said:

6 years later and there still after me for that traffic act up in court on 7th Febuary can ya believe tat shite

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Kev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service