An interesting educational read. A LOT of very good information in here. Understanding is key. DO NOT think you can just change the details and print off your own copy to send in. Unless or until you are in a position yourself where you feel competent, capable and with full understanding of the words to which you sign your name, you probably shouldn't consider sending this.
(Not legal advice)

-----

Notice of Mistake

1. TAKE NOTICE THAT: In the matter of SURETY for the LEGAL NAME, I believe that there has been a MISTAKE, as the SOLE BENEFICIARY OF A PUBLIC DOCUMENT has been INCORRECTLY IDENTIFIED as an "accused" and/or a "suspect". 
  2. FORGIVE ME: If I, AND/OR PERSONS AND/OR FRIENDS OF THE COURT AND/OR SUCH OTHER PARTIES ACTING IN MY INTERESTS, have led A COURT and/or STATUTORY BODY and/or A GOVERNMENT SERVICE and/or AGENTS and/or OFFICERS of such bodies, to believe, by responding to “You”, and/or “JOHN SCOTT DUNCAN”, and/or SUCH OTHER IDENTIFICATION, such bodies HAVE ADDRESSED ME AS, that I am the PARTY WITH SURETY in this matter, then that would be a MISTAKE, and please forgive me.
  3. If I, AND/OR PERSONS AND/OR FRIENDS OF THE COURT AND/OR SUCH OTHER PARTIES ACTING IN MY INTERESTS, have led A COURT and/or STATUTORY BODY and/or A GOVERNMENT SERVICE and/or AGENTS and/or OFFICERS of such bodies, to believe, by responding to “You”, and/or “JOHN SCOTT DUNCAN”, and/or SUCH OTHER IDENTIFICATION, such bodies HAVE ADDRESSED ME AS, that I am, in ANY CAPACITY, a Pro Se litigant  and/or a LEGAL PERSON in this matter, then that would be a MISTAKE, as I DO NOT CONSENT and WAIVE THE BENEFIT to such titles (Waiver of the CHANGE OF NAMES ACT OF ONTARIO). Please forgive me.
  4. THEREFORE: As I have no knowledge of who “You” and or “JOHN SCOTT DUNCAN” and/or SUCH OTHER IDENTIFICATION ANY COURT and/or STATUTORY BODY and/or GOVERNMENT SERVICE and/or AGENTS and/or OFFICERS of such bodies [HEREAFTER "YOU"], HAS ADDRESSED ME AS, I RESPECTFULLY ASK; by WHAT AUTHORITY ARE "YOU" ADDRESSING me as such?
  5. As the SURETY BOND (BIRTH CERTIFICATE) has been deposited into the COURT [In the custody of Justice Wailan Low, ONTARIO SUPERIOR COURT OF JUSTICE: Court File Number CV-11-430464], WHAT EVIDENCE does the COURT have that I, as a MAN who is not lawfully entitled to the BENEFITS of a BIRTH CERTIFICATE [PPSACA13078], have any SURETY in this matter?
  6. As GOVERNMENT is the SOLE SIGNATORY PARTY on the SURETY BOND (BIRTH CERTIFICATE), with SOLE AND FULL SURETY as TRUSTEE for the LEGAL NAME, WHAT EVIDENCE do YOU have that I am a TRUSTEE for the LEGAL NAME. WHAT EVIDENCE do YOU have that I am a TRUSTEE and have ANY SURETY with respect to ANY NAME?
  7. WHAT EVIDENCE do YOU have, that I am an OFFICER, an AGENT, a TRUSTEE and/or an EMPLOYEE of the CROWN? WHAT EVIDENCE do "YOU" have of any WARRANT OF AGENCY for the principal?
  8. WHAT EVIDENCE do "YOU" have that there has been any meeting of the minds, any PROPER NOTICE given, any considerable CONSIDERATION offered, or that I have ANY INTENT to CONTRACT in this matter?

As such, I am returning your OFFER, DECLINED, for immediate DISCHARGE and CLOSURE.

[ AUTHORISED BY:                              ] [ AQUILAE Trust Seal]

Views: 1404

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

very interesting indeed. Turning over the birth cert to a judge as putting the "person" in custody is novel. However in my view that renders the man as merely a beneficiary. it does not stop the court making findings against "the defendant".

Would it not be more prudent to reverse the legal title on the "birth cert". Collapse it if you will and then proceed from the private side?

Just curious as to what peoples thoughts are.

I use a somewhat shorter version of the above i.e.

"I do not understand any of this, cease and desist sending crap to my home
by: fuckoffnow"

I then returned it to the OUTLAW COURT CLERK in IT'S room, sitting behind IT'S desk in the COURT-HOUSE, by my hand and it performed as I expected and I did not receive any more crap from the FAMILY LAW COURT OUTLAWS.

See the photograph of it below, the date I photographed it (printed bottom left side) is my EX-WIFE'S BIRTHDATE, now, that is what I call synchronicity and poetic just-ice all rolled into one ;-),

Do pop over to the "Lawful LEGAL loophole Lawschool" in Ballyphehane Community Centre on Saturday mornings at 11am for more delightful Lawful advice on how to deal appropriately with other OUTLAWS.

Attachments:

Hi kev,

I have been following the website and most of its curriculum for a while.

I am looking for advice as to how one would send a notice of mistake,do i include a basic affidavit,would it be pertinent to send one to the minister for justice, the judge and or any of the agents acting on behalf of the government??

Obviously i must explain what its for; its to offset a warrant which contains wrong details about me,inclusive of date of birth and the fact this warrant is trying to get the Irish state to send an innocent citizen abroad to rot in a detention center while awaiting trial for anywhere up to 2 years on suspicion of conspiracy to have allegedly committed 7 offences when i was never in this country at the time of the alleged offences!!!

Also, would this put a damper on any legal proceedings initiated? Time is of the essence and would be ever so grateful of any advice on how to proceed with this!! and yes i understand its not to be construed as legal advice...

Many thanks for anybodies input.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Kev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service