I’ve been made aware of a recent RTÉ Prime Time broadcast that decided to feature Tír na Saor's Freeman Guide in one of their segments. Some of you may have seen this if you still watch RTE.

It came as a surprise to me because the segment was actually about Jim Humble’s Miracle Mineral Supplement (MMS), something that has been discussed in the past on Tir na Saor but I never took much interest in myself and just thought it was some sort of health supplement.

As members of Tir na Saor will know, we only delete content if it is offensive, personally directed, or spammy and trust that members will consider the information posted by others with an open mind and to come to their own informed conclusions through their own research and experience.

MMS was discussed on the site in much the same way as legal theories, gardening methods, and alternative news gets discussed, and I don’t think anyone would think that those opinions somehow correspond to Tir na Saors ethos or practice (or whatever it is anyway) in much the same way that no-one would think an event or post added on Facebook necessarily represented the views of Facebook.

So you can understand my surprise when I first heard about Prime Times latest hit piece. I didn’t watch it live because I don’t subject my mind to RTE nonsense anymore, and with that I’d take anything they say with a generous helping of salt. That said, the expose focused on the other side of MMS, how people are selling it in junk yards, how Jim Humble is an ex-scientologist and has set up some form of religion around this new wonder-drug. And  perhaps more worrying that it is untested unregulated  and being given to children.

Initially I thought Tir na Saor might be featured because it has been discussed on the site and Prime Time was taking the opportunity to take (another) dig – but no. They featured Tir na Saor because apparently the MMS crowd use “freeman language” … whatever that is. Strange.

We received a message through our Facebook page from Fiona O’Leary who featured in the segment and who has been trying to highlight the issue for some time.  I spoke to her on the phone and expressed my bemused frustration and explained how this had nothing to do with Tir na Saor and that it amounts to more smears and bullying by a mouthpiece for the establishment.

Importantly I need to point out that Fiona’s primary concern is that MMS is a type of bleach and it is being given to children, it is untested and dangerous and she is speaking up for those children who have no choice in the matter.

Now, I don’t know anything about the other religious culty side of MMS or even the supposed health benefits or dangers. I personally have never looked into it, but again – just because it’s on Tir na Saor doesn’t mean it is Tir na Saor or reflects the views of every or any member or the site in general. Watch the segment here and consider it for yourselves:

RTE Prime Time MMS/CD Protocol: Aired 9th April 2015

It seems silly to have to say it because on one hand Tir na Saor is just based on liberal ideas (summed up in the Mission Statement) that uses the website and Facebook page as a platform for discussing those ideas. We are not a political party or even a cohesive group and the views of one do not represent the views of all. Tir na Saor values the individuality of self expression and the principle behind the idea is to increase personal freedoms through education and open respectful discussion of important thought-provoking ideas. There is no doctrine or central creed or manifesto and Tir na Saor as a stand alone group or idea does not represent the views of “freemen” because free people express their own views. And we’ve been successfully doing this for six years this month.

As such, Tir na Saor can not condone or endorse or condemn or censure the use of MMS – it is not physically possibly for “Tir na Saor” to have an opinion on such matters, but it will remain a platform for open discussions started and held in line  with the spirit of the mission statement.

One thing that can be taken from this, it’s clear someone somewhere high up in RTE or Gov has a bee in their bonnet about Tir na Saor  and are happy to use this opportunity to give a sly dig. I LOL in their general direction.

But it should be noted nonetheless. RTÉ has never attempted to contact Tir na Saor and if they actually read the Mission Statement and the Freeman Guide (which was written almost six years ago and which Prime Time promote even more than I do now) they might actually get where Tir na Saor is coming from. But perhaps they already do and that’s the point.

Tir na Saor is not a ‘protest group’ or an ‘activist group’ or an ‘alternative media’ site in and of itself, it’s more of a platform for promoting an idea, a very powerful idea that can put an end to the nonsense we’ve been subjected to for so long. It’s not a new idea or even a  crazy one but it is a controversial one. Freedom through education, introspection, challenging beliefs, freeing ones mind and in so doing changing one’s world.

Views: 764

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sue the bastards Kev! It seems to me that this is misrepresentation of the highest order. The only way to stop this is with a claim with a punitive damages attachment.

.....or a commercial lien if they caused you a tort, those damages have a way of mounting up!

"Tir na Saor is not a ‘protest group’ or an ‘activist group’ or an ‘alternative media’ site in and of itself, it’s more of a platform for promoting an idea, a very powerful idea that can put an end to the nonsense we’ve been subjected to for so long. It’s not a new idea or even a  crazy one but it is a controversial one. Freedom through education, introspection, challenging beliefs, freeing ones mind and in so doing changing one’s world."

I'd say that pretty much sums up the reason for the hatchet job. Sure we can't have people exchanging ideas, experiences nor information that hasn't been screened by us for public consumption. Smear it.

I'll have to look into this further but fair play Kev for your response. And as we're beginning to realise, the arseholes have stepped things up a gear. Banning and censoring and removing and smearing. Freedom of speech is NOT A PRIVILEGE. It's not even a RIGHT. Just like life, it just IS. What I choose to talk about is not a reflection of me but a reflection of my innate curiosity. There is no law belligerent enough to quench my curiosity.

Well said, Kev

Tir na Saor as a stand alone group or idea does not represent the views of “freemen” because free people express their own views. And we’ve been successfully doing this for six years this month.

As such, Tir na Saor can not condone or endorse or condemn or censure the use of MMS – it is not physically possibly for “Tir na Saor” to have an opinion on such matters, but it will remain a platform for open discussions started and held in line  with the spirit of the mission statement.

Its a pity "Prime Time" don't do an exposé of the Sickness Industry itself, and the Pharmaceutical drug pushers that cause hundreds of deaths every week.

Of course they can't do it without also exposing the FDA, the WHO and the local Governments involvement in the scam, and I doubt they will use the scary abrupt language and sensationalized sound-track in that episode. 

Biased reportage will not look at actual evidence or speak to people who have tried MMS, but only interview state sponsored bodies, which is no different to any other "cult", as they call it.

Research takes an open mind, if you want to debunk something you will only pick up on things that support your conditioned belief, if you want to fall for something you will only believe what is told to you by its supporters. Neither are true research because "agendas" have no place in science.

---

The "freeman language" only gets a mention for a few seconds (at 21 minutes), while showing a Tír Na Saor image printed on paper, during which they "slur" the idea that people have the right to be offended by laws that are imposed on them without their consent (they say it differently).

I wonder if this broadcast is in breach of the conditions you set out in your previous letter to them.

It is true that the only way Humble and Co. can exist without being shut down by the government is to run things as a church, but that's not a reflection on them, that's a reflection on an oppressive state. Having said that, the MMS treatment itself seems a little aggressive to me, but no more aggressive than chemotherapy or radiation "treatment". The only difference is, chemotherapy and radiation treatments have definitely killed people, whereas Prime Time have failed to find out if MMS has. Another opportunity wasted.

I can see why MMS might work on certain things, but there are other alternative treatments I would try first ... basically I would want to be on my last legs before I try MMS.  Human progress has only ever been made by doing something ground-breaking, not doing as we are told by those that profit from our suffering.

Its past the point now where RTE reporters have to decide if they are actual Journalists, or just read-out state press-releases. When your telling your Grandchildren about the revolution, who's side will you have been on?

To hell with RTE , it's just another mouthpiece for the establishment .  Don't buy a tv licence , don't watch tv .  Rte will shrivel  and die .  The sooner this  propaganda tool  (paid for by the people who are being manipulated )  turns up it's toes  the better as far as I'm concerned .

Here is for the record copies of correspondence between MMS Ireland and RTE

PRIMETIME - MMS....AWAKENING AND SAVING THE PEOPLE OF IRELAND & THE WORLD

Date: 10 April 2015 21:52:19 IST

To:   Rita.OReilly@rte.ie

We wish to put to you the concerns of members of the public and medical and health authorities in Ireland that MMS is a dangerous bleach solution that should not be used and that it causes serious adverse effects on people and children who take it.

We also wish to invite your reaction to what we found in our research into MMS, which included a visit to a law and MMS seminar held at your recycling yard.

Specifically we want to ask you about the raid on your yard by the HPRA and the Gardai last November, and to invite comment from you on what happened during it.

We also want to put to you:

-           that MMS is not in fact a cure for any of the things it claims to cure,

-          that when ingested or administered through enemas as a cure for autism, it amounts to dangerous experimentation on children

-          that tests show that MMS is in fact a bleach solution

-          that you promote and support the manufacture, use and supply of MMS in Ireland

Please contact me at your earliest convenience to indicate if you agree to be interviewed or wish to make a statement to us.

Yours sincerely,

Rita O’Reilly

Dear Rita,

Here is my response as promised, albeit a little later than you would have liked, however better late than never.

Had you disclosed that you had simultaneously written to Archbishop Humble it would have saved me some time.

I attach the factual report of the Irish Government / HPRA attack on our Church for your information.

This is self explanatory and there is not much i can add.

I also attach Archbishop Humbles open letter to you which answers all your allegations and misguided assumptions in a more explicit, appropriate, accurate, factual and educational manner than i could ever do.

I fully endorse and concur with all the statements of fact sent to you by Archbishop Humble.

Hopefully you will find his letter enlightening and helpful to yourself and those dear to you.

You should now have a far greater understanding of the great works being done around the world by Archbishop Humble and our Genesis 2 Church of Health and Healing.

We are fortunate and privilaged to be aquainted, aware and informed of what MMS can do for us all.

Regarding the slanderous, libelous, false, misleading information and accusations you did broadcast to the people of ireland ( at their own expense as tax payers), i will reserve my rights for the time being,

a)..to afford you time to reflect on what you have done before i decide whether or how to proceed   

against you Rita and your employer for damages and compensation and

b)..to see if there is any benefit to offset or lessen the damages resulting from the the nationwide 

coverage and advertising you did unwittingly afford our Church.

Should you ever need any further information or update on our Church or indeed business activities, please do write in ample time, in an open and honest manner and we will try and accommodate you without the need to resort to hidden cameras, clandestine activities and sensationalism, resulting in poor quality and incomplete / inaccurate reporting.

We have nothing to hide and are more than willing to share our knowledge to help men and women take responsibility for their own health and welfare.

There are far too many unfortunate people who have paid their taxes and health insurance waiting on trolleys in hospital corridors in Ireland alone at his point in time.

There are far too many irish people as well as others worldwide dying before their time causing unnecessary loss of life, misery, stress and grief to their families and loved ones.

Yours sincerely,

Rev. Patrick

http://mmswiki.is/index.php?title=Jim_Humble_Responds_to_Rita_O%27R...

Irish Government attacks Genesis II Church (12-08-2014) - Jim Humble´s MMS News and Newsletter archive - Genesis II Church - MMSNEWS.IS.pdf

On 3 Apr 2015, at 19:39, O'Reilly, Rita wrote:

Dear Mr Merlehan,

I appreciate you said you would respond to our email but for production reasons it will be very difficult to accommodate a response after 11a.m. on Tuesday morning.

Could I ask you therefore to have your response back to me by then or sooner.

Yours sincerely,

Rita O'Reilly

On 2 Apr 2015, at 09:06, "arl" a href="mailto:arl@iol.ie">arl@iol.ie> wrote:

Dear Rita

Thank you for your emails and telephone call requesting an interview.

I gave you my word that I will respond and I will do that and do so in my own good time.

Wishing you and all of yours a very Happy Easter.

Rev.Patrick

-------- Original message --------

From: "O'Reilly, Rita" a href="mailto:Rita.OReilly@rte.ie">Rita.OReilly@rte.ie

Date: 01/04/2015 20:32 (GMT+00:00) 

To: "'arl@iol.ie'" a href="mailto:arl@iol.ie">arl@iol.ie>,"'help@mmsireland.org'" a href="mailto:help@mmsireland.org">help@mmsireland.org

Cc: "'arkhamlet@gmail.com'" a href="mailto:arkhamlet@gmail.com">arkhamlet@gmail.com

Subject: RE: For the attention of Patrick Merlehan 

Dear Mr Merlehan,

Further to my email below and my phone call today, I wish to offer you the opportunity to respond to our report on MMS in an interview to be included in the broadcast.

We are anxious to accommodate you should you wish to avail of our offer of an interview, but I would need to know no later than Friday morning at 11a.m, so as to afford us the opportunity to arrange it.

Yours sincerely,

Rita O’Reilly

Sent: 31 March 2015 23:13

To: 'arl@iol.ie'; 'help@mmsireland.org'

Cc: 'arkhamlet@gmail.com'

Subject: For the attention of Patrick Merlehan

Dear Mr Merlehan,

I am a reporter with RTÉ Current Affairs. We are preparing a report on MMS, and are interested in talking to you in your capacity as a bishop of Genesis II.

We wish to put to you the concerns of members of the public and medical and health authorities in Ireland that MMS is a dangerous bleach solution that should not be used and that it causes serious adverse effects on people and children who take it.

We also wish to invite your reaction to what we found in our research into MMS, which included a visit to a law and MMS seminar held at your recycling yard.

Specifically we want to ask you about the raid on your yard by the HPRA and the Gardai last November, and to invite comment from you on what happened during it.

We also want to put to you:

-           that MMS is not in fact a cure for any of the things it claims to cure,

-          that when ingested or administered through enemas as a cure for autism, it amounts to dangerous experimentation on children

-          that tests show that MMS is in fact a bleach solution

-          that you promote and support the manufacture, use and supply of MMS in Ireland

Please contact me at your earliest convenience to indicate if you agree to be interviewed or wish to make a statement to us.

Yours sincerely,

Rita O’Reilly

Attachments:

C.U.L.T. !!!

jim humbleJim Humble first began his work in the health field in his early 20’s when he became the manager of a health food store in Los Angeles, California. He authored a 200 question “Nutritional Evaluation Test” that determined the vitamins, minerals, proteins, and fats a person’s body might be deficient in.

The test was later computerized and was considered by many to be the most accurate method of determining deficiencies known at the time. Over the years Jim has maintained his interest in alternative health, and worked with numerous healing modalities including healing his own broken neck in record time using magnets. 

Jim first started his career in the Aerospace industry, where he quickly became a research engineer. He worked on the first intercontinental missile, wrote instruction manuals for the first vacuum tube computers, worked on secret radio control electronics, and dozens of other “state of the art” electronic projects at Hughes Aircraft Company, Northrop Aircraft, General Motors Research Defense Laboratories, and others.

After 20 years in the Aerospace Industry, Jim went into gold mining where he developed methods of gold recovery that replace the use of mercury to help overcome health issues for small miners.  He wrote 5 books on the subject of recovering gold from its ores.  In 1996, while prospecting for gold in South America, he discovered what has come to be known as MMS, a simple health formula that cured malaria. In the years that followed, he worked to further improve the formula. Eventually a missionary group invited him to Africa where he personally successfully treated over 5,000 malaria cases and victims of other diseases. Since that time, hundreds of thousands of people worldwide have used MMS to recover their health from a wide range of diseases.

Arthur said:

jim humbleJim Humble first began his work in the health field in his early 20’s when he became the manager of a health food store in Los Angeles, California. He authored a 200 question “Nutritional Evaluation Test” that determined the vitamins, minerals, proteins, and fats a person’s body might be deficient in.

The test was later computerized and was considered by many to be the most accurate method of determining deficiencies known at the time. Over the years Jim has maintained his interest in alternative health, and worked with numerous healing modalities including healing his own broken neck in record time using magnets. 

Jim first started his career in the Aerospace industry, where he quickly became a research engineer. He worked on the first intercontinental missile, wrote instruction manuals for the first vacuum tube computers, worked on secret radio control electronics, and dozens of other “state of the art” electronic projects at Hughes Aircraft Company, Northrop Aircraft, General Motors Research Defense Laboratories, and others.

After 20 years in the Aerospace Industry, Jim went into gold mining where he developed methods of gold recovery that replace the use of mercury to help overcome health issues for small miners.  He wrote 5 books on the subject of recovering gold from its ores.  In 1996, while prospecting for gold in South America, he discovered what has come to be known as MMS, a simple health formula that cured malaria. In the years that followed, he worked to further improve the formula. Eventually a missionary group invited him to Africa where he personally successfully treated over 5,000 malaria cases and victims of other diseases. Since that time, hundreds of thousands of people worldwide have used MMS to recover their health from a wide range of diseases.

- Disclaimer

Let me be clear: I have no obligation to respect your request for confidentiality as shown by the disclaimer at the bottom of your email. We have been through no negotiations and I have not signed any contract(s) or NDAs with you or your employer.
You work for a public broadcast organization requesting my comments that are to presumably be broadcast to the public. Considering the fact that I and many who work with, and use MMS, have been misquoted, harassed, threatened, bullied, reported to authorities, disgraced, slandered and libeled to no end; it is my God given right and duty to place your email, and my response to it, in front of the public that deserves to truly hear all sides equally and without censorship, distortion or spin.

Sincerely,

Archbishop Jim Humble

Genesis II Church of Health and Healing
http://mmswiki.is/index.php?title=Jim_Humble_Responds_to_Rita_O%27R...

SOME MORE INTERESTING READING THAT RTE WILL IGNORE!

Attachments:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Kev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service