Views: 53

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We just need a cleaner way to make electricity now, instead of burning coal and turf at a very low efficiency.

I doubt that "industry" will get behind it, for example solar panels are illegal in Spain - can you believe it?

Possible electricity generating / car-charging sources include small-scale wind and solar for the home battery bank, crystal batteries, on-board generators like the Newman motor and Bedini motor.  Nikola Tesla had some great ideas aswel, including antenna power and several other generators using science that is not taught in schools.

No more petrol or diesel cars, buses, or trucks will be sold anywhere in the world within eight years. The entire market for land transport will switch to electrification, leading to a collapse of oil prices and the demise of the petroleum industry as we have known it for a century.

This is the futuristic forecast by Stanford University economist Tony Seba. His report, with the deceptively bland title Rethinking Transportation 2020-2030, has gone viral in green circles and is causing spasms of anxiety in the established industries.

We are on the cusp of one of the fastest, deepest, most consequential disruptions of transportation in history

I've noticed the elimination of petrol/diesel transport notion being pushed in the media lately.

I just cant see where all the electric energy, to power transport, is going to come from. I could see a transition to electric transport, using the best technology available, over 50 years, but these people are thinking 8-10 years, and as you have pointed out solar panels are illegal in Spain!

Has anybody thought about all the stuff that needs to be mined and all the stuff that goes into the making of all the batteries that will be required. Will the electricity be generated from oil/coal fired stations.

Does it mean the end of the Donegal rally?

No author has claimed to have written the original Telegraph article, so I wonder if its not just an NWO circular to provide false hope, a happy-thoughts piece that can be ignored later.

It would explain why they chose such a time span as 10 years, so they can watch it fail and say "well we tried that and it didn't work", then we're all supposed to hang our heads and get back to work.

But if we ordinary people can fix the electric car problems and make the solutions public, they will have no excuse. We need to take matters (the technology and responsibility) into our own hands if we have any chance. The alternative is letting "them" continue to run things.

Help with small scale research if you can http://freemanireland.ning.com/group/batteries-capacitors

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Kev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service