UN Convention on the Rights of the Child.
Ireland has signed the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child, which has the potential to totally remove all authority from parents and to transfer it to the State.
If you believe that your children belong to you rather than the State, please take some action about the following information:
1. Parents are not allowed to punish a child in any way for actions or words which might be contrary to the beliefs, opinion or standards of the parents. (Article 12)
2. Parents are not allowed to place any restrictions on what a child sees, reads, is taught at school or experiences in any way. (Article 13)
3. Parents are not allowed in any way to influence a child's choice of morality or religion. (Article 14)
4. Parents are not allowed in any way to influence a child's choice of associates. (Article 15)
5. Parents are not allowed to intrude into the privacy of the children. In other words they can be free to do what they like in their bedrooms. (Article 16)
6. The Media (not the parents) is charged by the State to look after the spiritual, social and moral well being and the physical and mental health of the child. (Article 20)
7. Parents are not allowed to smack their children (Article 19)
8. The State (not the parent) will have the final say in what is in the best interests of the child (Article 20)
If you do not want to relinquish your rights to guide, influence and educate your children in the way God has commanded and in accordance with the Divine right vested in you then please do what you can to alert the parents of this Christian nation to the above.
Add a Comment